• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Spring Football Begins

SLCBengal

Spring football begins today, and the atheltic website has a story up (including a link to some "notes" with additional information, such as recent signees)...

Mike Kramer announced the signing of Antonio Evans, CB from Western Arizona, Patrick Carter a defensive back from Capital High School in Boise, Myles Daughtry a wide receiver transfer from New Mexico, Duke Bokoski a wide receiver from Hawai’i, Christian Diehm an offensive tackle from Idaho and Travis Namohala a offensive tackle from Hawai’i.

Read more: ISUBengals.com: Spring Football Begins Today

Jay Heater has a couple of stories in today's Idaho State Journal, and he makes note that recent signee QB Levi Altringer from Rocky Mountain in Meridian was granted a release:

Read more: ISJ: Time to Spring Into Football

Read more: ISJ: ISU Begins Spring Football Today

This kid can flat out scoot...

Myles Daughtery RS SOPH
Hometown: Clarksburg, Md.
High School: Clarksburg HS
Transfer New Mexico

Height / Weight:
5-9 / 175
Position: Wide Receiver

NEW MEXICO: Left the program mid-way through the 2010 season...was a key return man for the Lobos, had a 100-yard Kickoff return against UTEP...Redshirted the 2009 season...played well during the spring and showed flashes of his ability to make plays...continues to improve his speed, quickness and strength.

HIGH SCHOOL: A 2009 graduate of Clarksburg (Md.) High School, which was only founded in 2006...speedster who averaged an eye-popping 25.9 yards and scored 10 touchdowns on his 29 catches (750 yards) as a senior team captain for the class 2A power Coyotes...first team all-league and honorable mention Small School All-State selection in 2008...Clarksburg went 10-0 in the regular season before losing in the state semifinals in both 2007 and `08...played for head coach Larry Hurd...reportedly timed under 4.4 in 40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckjZ2N7P3JA

That 100-yard kickoff return was pretty stellar...I was standing on the sidelines when he did it. Good kid, needs to stay focused, but I think under Kramer and company he can be a great player. He really can help the Bengals next year....he's a smart kid.

FormerISUSID

Wow, talk about reloading. This kid+Tavoy Moore=the return game known to all as THE DEATH STAR (without the weakpoint of the hole)

Those pants! Those pants!

http://www.localnews8.com/video/27411385/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LOVE the Big Human!

newsflash - pocatello ;)

scientific isu football pants poll results:

366 people say – ‘they’re okay – could be better’

1 – ‘i wish they were lederhosen’

wonder who that 1 was…?

updates as they become available…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

With a week off between the start of the next spring sessions, now what?
Is it back to the weights and conditioning?

I can't imagine just sitting around waiting for the rodeo to leave town.

it is great to see AB back on the field. i am optomistic Kramer and the guys will get things on the right track.
i just wish they would play the spring game out at Davis Field like they used to... i love the dome but it's spring time... i wanna be outside!

What would it take (besides money) to move the women’s soccer team and make Davis Field an alternate home for football? Obviously, we would have to fix the eastside bleachers and upgrade the pressbox although; it can’t be that much worse than the one inside Holt. We are wasting too many glorious September afternoons inside. I love the dome from late October on though!

Kramer talks about those six new guys who will be coming to Poky. I am excited for the New Mexico transfer. Sounds like he could add some speed.
http://www.kpvi.com/story.php?id=40345&n=15210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I heard AB was asked to move to DB and then moved back to WR. Do you know what position he will be playing in the fall? I hope he plays WR, personally--boy that group could be loaded.

I think coach was testing him a little and also wanted to see his potential/athletic ability on defense. Apparently he is back at WO, but you know how it goes... You are only as good as your most recent accomplishment.

Should be a good year!

Red Hill said:
What would it take (besides money) to move the women’s soccer team and make Davis Field an alternate home for football? Obviously, we would have to fix the eastside bleachers and upgrade the pressbox although; it can’t be that much worse than the one inside Holt. We are wasting too many glorious September afternoons inside. I love the dome from late October on though!

Hahahaha...seriously though...not going to happen and it shouldn't happen.

Looks like we are a little weak at QB; Kevin needs some work and Kyle is looking better but might not be eligable if he doesn't make the summer school roster.

We need a leader/warrior to emerge if we ever plan on Big Sky Domination. It's ok to dream big ;)

Latest posts

Back