• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Spring Practice Schedule Announced

bengalcub

The Dave Kragthorpe Classic is set for April 28 at 5 p.m.

POCATELLO, Idaho- Idaho State football coach Mike Kramer has announced his schedule for spring football. The Bengals practice 15 times between March 21 and April 28 in Holt Arena. All practices will be at 6:30 a.m. with the first two scrimmages taking place at 5 p.m. The final spring scrimmage will be the Dave Kragthorpe classic on April 28.

Read More:
http://www.isubengals.com/news/2012/2/17/FB_0217124038.aspx

Very excited boys. Very excited. I can feel something in my bones, besides the cold, that really has me thinking that better things are a coming for this BENGAL team! :nod: Now get after it, and own every play right or wrong and learn something! Dedication, hard work, and a chin held high will do wonders for the spirit of this soon to be great team. You men deserve it, so go earn it! GO BENGALS!!!!

Agreed, There is no substitute for dedication, persistence, and hard work. These athletes must be a TEAM, focused on getting better, every day, every play!

No excuses men.

I'm looking forward to the 2012 season as Coach Kramer has this team going in the right direction (good students in the classroom and good recruiting classes). Last year, the Bengals ended up in last place in the BSC in offense with a 18.55 scoring average and ended up in last place in the BSC in defense with a 36.73 scoring average. Based on last year performance, I'm thinking that our offense needs to average 37 points per game in the BSC in 2012 to have a winning season. To me, it will really comes down to our offensive production as Coach Kramer will stay with the passing attack and a no huddle offense. If our offense cannot take time off the clock and cannot score points than we are setting up our defense for failure. What do you think?

I cant wait for the season to start. I to am concerned with the ability to control the clock. With the addition of the 5 offensive linemen that can contribute will help. ISU must start running the ball to help manage the clock keep the other team from dropping 6-8 back in coverage and not force the O-line to pass block the whole game. Does anyone know what time the spring game will be? IF it is before noon I will have 12 -14 people going?

Agreed... Controling the clock and putting points on the scoreboard with td's will make the difference. I would also like to see a running game introduced to keep the opposing teams defense honest. The OL will have good depth this year but I do not see any of the OL incoming freshmen starting this year unless they can prove they are better than the returning OL. Just because the incoming OL freshmen have size does not make them a starter. It's all about technique, strength, size, speed, quickness, toughness, knowing the playbook, and D1 experience.

Hey All...

Just wanted to update the time of the Dave Kragthorpe Classic (spring football game) on April 28th. It is being moved from 5 pm to 1:00 p.m.

Please make a note the annual Bengal Foundation Auction is the same day at 5:30.

up for the challenge said:
Agreed... Controling the clock and putting points on the scoreboard with td's will make the difference. I would also like to see a running game introduced to keep the opposing teams defense honest. The OL will have good depth this year but I do not see any of the OL incoming freshmen starting this year unless they can prove they are better than the returning OL. Just because the incoming OL freshmen have size does not make them a starter. It's all about technique, strength, size, speed, quickness, toughness, knowing the playbook, and D1 experience.
AGREED!!!! 100%. CAN NOT WAIT!!!! :clap:

Any news from the first practice? How it looked from a glance, new players to keep an eye on, anything?
Thanks

Two NFL Scouts came to ISU this past week. Apparently, they took physical measurements, recorded speed, and recorded strength. Any news on how the players performed or who they are considering?

Latest posts

Back