• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Strength & Conditioning

I cannot believe the previous staff was allowed to not have a designed off-season program. Every good High School program let alone College program makes their biggest strides during this important time.
Helps explain the lack of success. Not sure how many more wins it will equal, but there is no doubt this will make a big difference on the field.

Bengals said:
I cannot believe the previous staff was allowed to not have a designed off-season program. Every good High School program let alone College program makes their biggest strides during this important time.
Helps explain the lack of success. Not sure how many more wins it will equal, but there is no doubt this will make a big difference on the field.

I got a first hand report last night from a ISU football player and he said the offseason workouts are REALLY tough this winter. He said it’s WAY tougher than last seasons winter workouts. He also said he LOVES it, he said he can feel a MAJOR difference with his body and feels as strong as he EVER has in his life. So that’s a great report. Keep grinding Bengals. Obviously that is what it’s going to take to win a conference title. I went to Ogden last November to watch the ISU vs Weber State game and there was a incredible difference between the muscles and physical builds of the Weber players vs the ISU players. While yes I know there were plenty of seniors on that Weber roster last season (I think like 19 seniors or something like that) and they have many Mormon mission players who may have been like 24-25 years old but I can say our upperclassmen looked NOTHING like there upperclassmen in terms of muscular build and body types. I don’t say that to be mean or critical I just say that to point out that that Weber team was big sky champs and played in a national semifinal game last year and truthfully should have won the semis (piss poor play calling on Weber’s last drive cost them the game I thought) and played for a national title last year. So that tells you what the ISU players need to transform there bodies to look like if we aspire to reach that level (which I know the staff, admin, players and fans all aspire to reach that level)

but....? why no mention of jc transfers or dropdown players ....?

who coach phencie needs in order to compete in football in the big sky conference football games that are played in the big sky conference so that coach phencie can win the football games the athletic director told coach phencie he must win in order to win more football games in the big sky conference...?

spartan said:
but....? why no mention of jc transfers or dropdown players ....?

who coach phencie needs in order to compete in football in the big sky conference football games that are played in the big sky conference so that coach phencie can win the football games the athletic director told coach phencie he must win in order to win more football games in the big sky conference...?

I dig you Spartan, but reading this made my brain hurt. :D

I think that a lot of people here would agree with me in that historically, Weber usually has had bigger football athletes than we've had. And I'm sure this has a lot to do with why we haven't had much success against them lately.

boisebengal said:
I think that a lot of people here would agree with me in that historically, Weber usually has had bigger football athletes than we've had. And I'm sure this has a lot to do with why we haven't had much success against them lately.

Lol haha yeah that might have something to do with it, good news is that it’s being addressed and there is a commitment from the football program and the financial donors to make the weight room a priority both in equipment/amenities & also as in attitude and expectation

Latest posts

Back