• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Super Fan Dance Moves

BengalFan84

Oh My Goodness!!!! I just stumbled across this video of super fan on Ch. 6's website. So funny!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY59ilP4XSw&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice work Ross. Love the energy. A little creeped out by the banana suit though.

Super Fan is such a dork! I wish he would just go away. I tried to run him over one time in my truck but the little bastard was too quick.

Not original! He’s been doing the same moves since his days at Poky. I swear he did a dance like that after he successfully dodged my Dodge at ISU.

:lol:

Glad you loved it :) The things one does for his job, eh? My boss told me to hit up the softball tournament to hand out coupons for discounts at Jamba Juice, and I figured "since I'm on the clock and handing stuff out, let's see if I can ride my bike with a banana suit on!" Well, I got to OK Ward, handed out the discounts, people got pictures taken with me, and I was heading back to the store when our friendly Sports and News friend Matt Gittins rolls around and has me dance for the camera. So I did what comes naturally: cut loose and have at it :)

Red Hill-

Well to each his own sir. I have one more year and then I'm out. So to paraphrase the internets...

2299+-+deal_with_it+gif+yoshi.gif

SuperFan

You rode your bike in the banana suit too!! Priceless. Too bad Gittins didn't see that as well. Funny stuff man. Keep up the good work. Anyone supporting the Bengals with as much passion as you do is defintely a good thing!

Red Hill, do you like anything on this planet or are you just an angry person?

Bengalfan84, thanks :) as Brad Bugger says, "Being a Bengal fan ain't easy but it's always fun"

Latest posts

Back