• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

SUU message board

I moved this thread over here so it wouldn't get lost in the shuffle as the game approaches.

I still believe Weber doesn't have a board, but hopefully that changes this year with all the excitement Coach Mac is creating in Ogden.

SLC, you may not remember but Weber had a message board several years ago on the old rivals site, right around the time ISU had one there.

It always amused me, they routinely talked about pro wrasslin.

I remember the old Rivals site, and it seemed like most schools at the time used those boards. You could click on schools in your conference from ISU's page, and then read/post on theirs (part of the reason I like the drop down box of links on the main page here).

Somebody from Sac State, I believe, compiled a message board system which we used right before BengalNation. They named some of the schools' boards, and the name they gave Weber's was The Cat Box (or something like that). I have to admit I didn't blame them for not posting there either. :o

Weber currently doesn't have a message board, and I'm the only Weber fan that surfs the internet at work anyway.

Weber State 45
ISU 3

I found a Sacramento State Message Board. It's relatively new, but it is getting some traffic (quite a few pop-ups, so hopefully you have a blocker). It's in the drop-down box on the main page as well.

Come on, No Name, this leaves Weber State as the only team without some sort of message board... :-[

I'm actually working on one as I type. It will be setup alot like Sac State message board.

But don't get too excited. I'll probably be the only Weber fan there.

Latest posts

Back