• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Tavoy Moore talks to Matt Gittins tonight at 10:00.

KPVI Bengal Fan

The interview just concluded and you’ll definitely want to hear Tavoy’s take on what went down, and how he plans on moving on with his life. Tomorrow night during the Sports Zone at 10:00, we’ll talk to Coach Kramer and get his thoughts on all of this and get you ready for the Bengals and Wildcats.

For the Bengal fans out of town, you can watch all of our newscasts live on http://www.KPVI.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sounds juicy... and developing at a fast pace.

IMO, this may be one of those situations where waiting and allowing the situation to mellow might provide a little perspective.

I like the pace of how things are going down. Hopefully everyone can put this behind them and the team can focus on improving on the football field. This could have easily spiraled out of control. I say let everyone explain themselves and move on.

Here's a link to our coverage, http://www.kpvi.com/content/news/local/story/Tavoy-Moore-Dismissed-from-ISU-Football-Team/FRTRE_PT-kqb2adkIGQVbw.cspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wow...just watched the interview with Moore. I feel bad for him.... That's a rough way to end your college FB career. I wonder if Kramer was a little overly harsh when it came to him. Was Moore a pretty well liked guy on the team? If he was that could have some negative effects on the teams morale to see someone like that dismissed.

I hope he gets a chance at the next level somewhere, whether it be the CFL, or some other league. The guy was a hell of a returner, and one of the few bright spots for ISU last year.

I remember quite a few Griz fans applauding him last year when ISU came to Missoula after his 2nd return for a TD... That punt return of his was one of the best returns I've ever seen.

According to Moore, Kramer wanted to suspend him for a game for dropping a punt. Get real, Kramer could have bench Moore for a game and no one would have questioned it. I don't know what happened and really don't care, disipline is Kramer's job not mine. But you don't get kicked off the team for dropping punts. Additionally, remember Moore can say anything he wants and Kramer and the University cannot respond because Moore has privacy rights. Makes it easy to place blame without excepting any. Sounds like a former coach.

blackfootbengal said:
According to Moore, Kramer wanted to suspend him for a game for dropping a punt. Get real, Kramer could have bench Moore for a game and no one would have questioned it. I don't know what happened and really don't care, disipline is Kramer's job not mine. But you don't get kicked off the team for dropping punts. Additionally, remember Moore can say anything he wants and Kramer and the University cannot respond because Moore has privacy rights. Makes it easy to place blame without excepting any. Sounds like a former coach.

I read Tavoy was contacted by Zamberlin... Weird dood, that Z. :lol:

To Tavoy if you read this... good for you, continuing to get your degree is the best thing you can do at the moment.

KPVI Bengal Fan said:
I like the pace of how things are going down. Hopefully everyone can put this behind them and the team can focus on improving on the football field. This could have easily spiraled out of control. I say let everyone explain themselves and move on.
Agreed!! I, just like everyone else wants to know all sides of what of really happened.That being said, I really hope everyone can move on, and support this team now more than ever. I am sure the players have got to be a bit worried and tentative. I hope that this just didnt spiral out of control over a dum dum thing. I for one will be there tomorrow at weber cheering for the team and their coach. I dont get it, but iI will support it. GO BENGALS!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back