• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Taysom Hill

Red Hill

A little birdy told me Taysom is signing with BYU. I hope that's not true. I was really hoping he would transfer here.

Bah. I'd have taken a 4-year ride to Stanford regardless of the coaching change. A Stanford degree isn't an ordinary degree.

One thing that impresses me about BYU is their ability to sign some great QB's, and Hill's going to have to go head to head with sophomore Jake Heaps for the next three years, and Heaps was the no. 1 QB in the country coming out of Skyline HS in Washington in 2009. And BYU just signed Eagle High's Tanner Mangum, who spurned offers from Utah, BSU and Arkansas to play for the Cougars, although he'll probably redshirt a year before going on a mission. Oh well, if Hill doesn't ever start for BYU then I suppose he can just go ahead and transfer to ISU and play immediately.

Hill isn't enrolling until January, and will probably redshirt his first year back, so he'll only be going head to head with Heaps for one year. Mangum will be at least three years from seeing the field as well, so it's probably as good a timing for Hill as any.

Skippy, didn't Hill already redshirt at Stanford? Maybe not, time slips by so quickly all this gets hard to keep track of.

He didn't redshirt at Stanford, but he still had that scholarship and I think he should have kept it. Coulda gotten one hell of an education. Oh well. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back