• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Thank you Bengals.

bengalcub

I liked the effort and never say die attitude that I saw from the Bengal football squad tonight.

Although we as fans complain and bitch--I think it is important for you to know that a good number of fans appreciate the efforts of the players and the coaching staff.

These are tough times, I know--but your efforts in rebuilding this team have not gone without notice.

Thanks again, and beat Portland State.

Agreed. It's a bummer the Bengals don't have a "W" yet to go with the effort they give week in and week out. As frustrating it may be for the Bengal faithful and fair weather fans and those close to, and in the football program, a former coach of mine once said, "tough times don't last, tough people do."

Finish strong.

From section J, this is John Clayton, BengalDen.com :D

here, here, I would really like to see this team win one and have a big celebration. I don't see quit in these guys, they obviously work hard all week and in the game. Let's hope for a nice win for them next week in Portland.

Just returned from Pocatello and the game. Not sure what to think about the shell shock of an 0-7 record but some individual and team efforts were outstanding. We stayed until the end as we do every game. Still had a fun evening rooting for the Bengals but I sure do feel for the players and the coaching staff. All the team can do is try to bounce back this week and hope next week is the magic one. Good luck ISU !!

I too wish to thank the Bengals in all the effort they give. Any other team would have quit by the 4th qtr. I also want to thank the fans who stayed throughout the game. They are the true fans. I admit I was shell shocked after the game (I almost cried singing the ISU alma mater) and I just crashed when I got home that night.

But all that aside. I am still very proud of my team, and will continue to support them even if this turns out to be a winless endeavor.

Hey, look at it this way: if we can get through a winless season, we can make it through anything. WE WILL ENDURE!

BEAT PSU!

I really feel bad for the team and the coaches. I'm sure they all put in a lot of hours, days, weeks, months, etc. trying to win a game.
Hopefully we'll get a win this week.

Latest posts

Back