• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Thanks for a great gameday Bengal fans!

Old Skool Cat

Just wanted to say thanks and give you folks a perspective from the other side.

First, it was a great game! I knew it would be a hard fought game. Both sides lost quite a few guys to injuries - there were some huge hits in the game! Bengal fans - DO NOT hang your heads! I know being 0-5 to start the season makes it pretty easy to give up on this team, but you guys have a ton of talent. Russell Hill is a stud of a QB who just ripped our secondary to shreds. I know you lose a bunch of talent in Ken Cornist, Kenyon Blue, and Eddie Thompson, but if you have any guys that can step up and fill those spots after your seniors graduate, you'll be fine. It was very cool to get to see Eddie Thompson set the all-time ISU reception record. Class act player and person. I think Coach Zamberlin has you guys going in the right direction. Give him some time. The Big Sky is going to be extremely tough this season, but I see you beating some teams.

Second, you have a lot of class act fans and boosters. I took my family over for the game, and my wife commented on how the ISU fan base really made the visitors feel welcome. MSU & ISU has such a good rivalry and we go back many years. Thanks for putting on some great tailgates! I loved it too when your fans helped our fans chant "poor grizzlies!" You do some cool things over at the Holt as well. My kids got a kick out of Benny the Bengal rappelling from the ceiling and the huge US flag drop when the band played the anthem. However, you guys gotta get a new playing surface!

Go down to Greeley next weekend and put a hurt on Northern Colorado. Even though UNC is improved, this is a game I see you guys winning.

Thanks for the kind words however I for one feel that we really got beat more then what the score showed. Our D did not stop MSU very well. Too many yards given up. Your QB is good and he fits the system very well. " YOU TAKE WHAT YOU ARE GIVEN" he never showed a PANIC BUTTON and could run and run well when needed.
Our special teams did not do us well either.
MSU has a good chance to go far this year. Good luck to you.
ISU, I will be happy to see ISU win 3 games...?????

Latest posts

Back