• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Thanks Frank!

Bengal Roar

I have said it before and I will say it again. Thanks Frank! You were a true work horse for ISU athletics. Too bad they couldn't keep you around. Good luck in the move and I wish you and your family the best. Thanks for all you did for ISU!

http://isubengalblog.blogspot.com/

Just wait until you see the new website that he left behind--total bad ass!!! I going to miss an accessible SID. I am not sure we will ever see someone as accessible ever again.

Cub, I found this old thread, and it made me wonder..Is our current athletic website the new one? It seems the same, or at least very similar, as the old one.

No...last I heard Katie and Steve were uploading back stories. The company actually emailed me the headers...they were all pretty damn cool. It'll be worth the wait. When I was there we got a late start due to one person, who I'll not name, but Jeff was crucial in making it happen...he backed it 100% and basically went to bat and told folks it had to be done. I started it, Katie and Steve will finish it, but I think when it finally goes live folks will be very happy with it...it'll be a work in progress a little, but man it'll be sharp and striking, and it'll be another good feather in Jeff's cap, because if he didn't put his muscle behind it, it wasn't getting done.

Some of you guys don't appreciate him, but I'm telling you, Jeff is very good at his job, and has done some great things there....and he will keep on that track.

Frank

Latest posts

Back