• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

That was a good half of football

bhumble

:D :D

The best half they have played in a long time. No turnovers, no penalties to speak of and good D.

Less than 100 yards of offense and giving up close to 300 yards and they lead the game 10-7. The defense is bending, but not breaking. I cannot believe how little time Hill has to get set--remember, by the numbers Montana State has the worst pass coverage in the BSC.

McGhee from MSU is the real deal, kid has a bright future. MSU has weapons all over the field.

It nice to see the fight in the Bengals even with the lack of depth and talent on the field.

400 yards of total offense for the Cats to 100 for the Bengals midway through the 3rd. Yet it is still a game in the 3rd quarter.

The effort is appreciated...

GO BENGALS!

We invent new ways to choke/buckle every week.. I'm just so thankful that the Zamberlin/R. Hill debacle is over at season's end...

The team did play better than it had in some games this year. Its hard for me to swollow the Z lines about the D playing so incredible. Giving up over 500 yards in the game is not a good game. Mon St played well, but sloppy. They kept ISU in the game by making mistakes up and down the field. The effort that the guys played with was really good. But moral victories don't count for much, unless your Z. The offense was very predictable. You could tell that we were forcing the ball to 10. He is great, but its hard to get going when the opposition knows and keys in on you. Multiple times there were receivers running open but we insisted on forcing the ball to Tavoy. He is electric, but our offense is unimaginative. The defense was its very porous self.

It very pretty evident that the bobcats were not really focused on us. They didn't play with great passion, but played resiliently. Coming off a bye week... I would have thought that we would have had a better plan at containing the cats offense. At least the guys got a little time off. Players keep working hard, you'll have new coaches who will prepare, teach, and inspire you. In 3 weeks the nightmare the you and all of us will truly have reason to hope. The Z sham show is closing soon. I know that these next few weeks will seem like forever, keep playing hard.

Z- Get outta here, you are the worst coach in ISU history. I just pray that you haven't done too much harm to the ISU program and family. Here's to another 1 win season. Great win over the winless Montana-Western Bulldogs this year. Z you really stepped up to the plate this year and showed us how to really do things. Just keep piling up those moral wins.

Latest posts

Back