• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

The Amorrow Morgan Promise!

Bengal Roar

Lets use this as some positive energy and accountability for the ISU team. This was in the paper today out of the sports section from Kellis Robinette.............

But Morgan, a junior guard who scored 10 points, was borderline enraged by the defeat. Some of that likely had to do with a halftime scuffle between the two teams that ended with a whole lot of shoving and the ejection of an inactive PSU player. Mostly, though, he simply felt embarrassed.
“We just got the hell beat out of us,” he said.
He spoke in an upset tone, but also went Tim Tebow on the situation, guaranteeing that the Bengals would use this loss and a 71-65 loss at Eastern Washington two days ago as motivation to turn their season around.
"From now, we’re going to be a totally different team,” he said. “I promise you that. We didn’t practice hard enough before this game or come out ready to play. It was awful. Starting with practice on Monday, things are going to be different. We’re going to play a whole lot harder than this.”

I have heard too many times over the years including the FB team that "we didn't play hard enough"-"we will improve next game"-"we need to work on the simple things"-"we got out played and out coached" "we will be ready next game" fair enough assessment?

I feel the above quote from Morgan is serious, heart felt and he means business. It is about time a player stands up and gets so sick and tired of the same results that he is ready to change his ways and the whole teams ways. I believe his quotes warrant him to become that team leader they have been missing for so long, but i will let them decide.

Players, for what it is worth we (I) have waited for you guys to show us what you are made of. Weber had a road sweep over the weekend with the same teams. Why didn't we? We should have split at least don't you think?

I know i am ready to watch the team transform into the team we were told about. The team that we have waited to see. The team that has so much talent. The team that knows how to win. I am going to hold you guys to that promise that was made because i know you can do it. We believe in you, so from now on and until the end show us (The Fans) what you are made of. GO BENGALS!!!

You got to give it to Morgan. He came through on his promise. That is called character and a man of his word. From todays paper and a bit from the Kellis Robinette story.........

Junior guard Amorrow Morgan was so worried that he spent most of his week promising anyone who would listen that the Bengals would start playing better.
“Things are going to change,” he said. “I promise you that.”
To that end, he met individually with his teammates and his coaches to make sure that they wanted to rebound from a string of losses as badly as he did.
Judging by Thursday’s win, which moved the Bengals to 5-13 overall and 2-2 in the Big Sky, his extra efforts paid off. But until now, none of that extra work could be classified as fun.
Idaho State coach Joe O’Brien was the first to thank Morgan for his efforts.
“He made his promise, and he’s been backing it up in practice everyday,” O’Brien said. “We’ve told him he’s the one guy who can bring it everyday. If he does that, he has the team’s respect. He’s a leader right now.”

Latest posts

Back