• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

The Border Brawl

WILDCAT

Good afternoon Bengal fans, I am making my first trip to Holt Arena this weekend and just had a few questions.

1. What is the ticket price range and in what sections do they usually sit the away teams fans?

2. Is there adequate parking around the stadium (bad experience in Laramie) and is it pay to park? I don't mind paying for parking as long as my truck doesn't get towed. (LARAMIE :pissed: )

Im really looking forward to this year's edition of the "Border Brawl". Despite what a lot of people think this is still a rivalry. There is history behind this rivalry and it's one of the games I look forward to each and every year as I believe Rivalries are important to college football.

Thanks for any info you can give me.

WILDCAT said:
Good afternoon Bengal fans, I am making my first trip to Holt Arena this weekend and just had a few questions.

1. What is the ticket price range and in what sections do they usually sit the away teams fans?

2. Is there adequate parking around the stadium (bad experience in Laramie) and is it pay to park? I don't mind paying for parking as long as my truck doesn't get towed. (LARAMIE :pissed: )

Im really looking forward to this year's edition of the "Border Brawl". Despite what a lot of people think this is still a rivalry. There is history behind this rivalry and it's one of the games I look forward to each and every year as I believe Rivalries are important to college football.

Thanks for any info you can give me.

First off = welcome Wildcat. When I went to the first game this season I parked along the street just to the north of the stadium parking lot and it was free, that was about 2 hours prior to game time so those spots fill up reasonably quickly, the parking lot itself seemed reasonably cheap I cant remember the price but I think it was $5 or at most $10. It seemed the opposing team fans were sectioned in the south east corner of stadium on the visiting teams sideline.

I love coming up to Pocatello for this game. Hey Wildcat, make sure you get some ice cream at the game, its a nice treat. Plan on paying for parking, but its well worth it. IF you can, park over by the WSU team bus and go in the nearest entrance to those. This is one of those games that has a lot of fire in it no matter what the records show. Should be a fun game and I am looking forward to being there yet again.

Latest posts

Back