• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

The Cellar is Calling for....

Sac St. (1-6), UC Davis (1-6), and ISU (1-6)

UCDavis @ SacSt and ISU @ Weber St. on Saturday

Which team(s) ends up in the Cellar in the BSC after Saturday game?

Absolutely disgusting position to even be in, and I don't care what the excuse is.
I realize it is what it is but these annual results are truly embarrassing......
This has been going on for too long now so either become respectable real soon
or make some major changes (whatever it takes).....
God bless the program !

up for the challenge said:

I am gonig out on a limb and say that ISU will join either UCD or Sac St for that honor. Is there a tie breaker?

notabengalalum said:

I am gonig out on a limb and say that ISU will join either UCD or Sac St for that honor. Is there a tie breaker?

ISU and UCDavis will both lose. UCDavis beat ISU so they get the tie breaker. ISU finishes 2015 as the worst team in the BSC, again.

Perhaps tied for the worst team in the BSC, I will agree with you. However, Idaho State lost to Sac State and did not play UC Davis this year.

Nonetheless, Big horrible--God Awful (Kramerism) regression.

bengalcub said:
Perhaps tied for the worst team in the BSC, I will agree with you. However, Idaho State lost to Sac State and did not play UC Davis this year.

Given that clarification I will change my prediction. Both ISU and Sac lose and since Sac beat ISU they win the tie breaker. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Yougottabeshittinme! Bragging rights over who is 11th, 12th, or 13th in a 13 team conference??? Amazing! This has been a horrible year, look to the future. In 2016, ISU will be experienced and DEEP! As long as they don't kill each other off in fall camp, like this year, the BSC will quake.

bhumble said:
bengalcub said:

Given that clarification I will change my prediction. Both ISU and Sac lose and since Sac beat ISU they win the tie breaker. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

bhumble - you know football... ISU and Sac St. lose..... ISU claims the Cellar alone.... Just a tough year for the Bengals. The seniors did their best... that is all they can do....

bhumble said:
bengalcub said:

bhumble - you know football... ISU and Sac St. lose..... ISU claims the Cellar alone.... Just a tough year for the Bengals. The seniors did their best... that is all they can do....

All I know is I haven't seen the improvement. This team reminds me of a Zamberlin fiasco. Bad, bad, bad at all levels including the staff.

bhumble said:
bhumble said:
bengalcub said:

All I know is I haven't seen the improvement. This team reminds me of a Zamberlin fiasco. Bad, bad, bad at all levels including the staff.

The team had improvement in 2014. Just a set back this season.

Latest posts

Back