• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

The Den has become a JOKE!

Bengal Roar

C'mon, Bengal Fans! I deleted the post that I started about giving Kramer a hall pass. The name calling and name dropping of posters was getting out of hand. So don't blame Cub for deleting it. I did it.

This Den has been a nice information center and still is but the "nutt jobs" that get on here and post are just making it a very negative place. Don't you realize that recruits, future recruits and families and friends of these individuals read this stuff!? Get a clue

It's like the first day of kindergarten and Lil Johnny or Lil Suzy didn't get their Chocky milk or their favorite colored crayon!?!?!?!!?!? At least TRY to be adult about things and in your conversations. We as Bengal Fans are better than this.

GO BENGALS!

First my apologies to all those that these threads have offended. This is something that I have struggled with as a moderator over the past few years.

Folks want comments banned when peope get out of hand--but most of us have gotten out of hand, too. Well, I know I have. It is a delicate issue and I don't want to censor or ban folks. Because when I do, I get castarated by the poster that had an opinion.

So, here is the Cub advice. If you don't like what someone is saying...ignore it. If you don't stoke the fire it will go out.

If someone mentions an actual name, place of employment or threatens physical harm, please notify me and I will move it. Let's do our best to not try to inisinuate who a poster is. I have been guilty of this myslef and I have promised myself that I would not do it moving forward.

It is impossible for me to monitor everything everyday. I apologize for this. We have been hit hard by spam on other threads and I am trying to control that.

In case anyone is wondering the Cub is on Den Vacation. Sometimes knowing things takes the fun out of being a fan. It use to be fun to know all the garble but it gets old trying to fight everyone elses fights. Everyone has an agenda. I do, you do and the athletic department does, too.

Lastly to all recruits that read the stuff that we all post, you will love Idaho State University and being a Bengal in the wonderful Pocatello community. Even if we seem like bitchers and moaners from time to time, please take notice that we have very passionate fans. We have folks that want to believe in you and fans that will support competitive teams. This board is SO ACTIVE considering the fact that ISU historically has not been good in football and men's basketball. If you are a part of a program that becomes successful, you will always be remebered for helping turn things around. Why be a can on a shelf when you can be a part of building a winning tradition? Don't let this board sway your opinion in any way shape or form. Because although we are a cuddley and lovey group we have been know to eat our young from time to time. So, please don't put any stock in what we say. We come here to vent and act like we know what we are talking about.

In a classic series of Saturday Night Live sketches, Jane Curtin would provide a liberal point of view and then her counterpart Dan Aykroyd would provide a withering response, beginning, "Jane, you ignorant slut." Their point/counterpoint was an over-the-top parody of political discussion. --a quote from somewhere on the net...

Perhaps if we started each counterpoint post with "Jane, you ignorant slut" things might not get out of hand. Just a suggestion. Keep it light hearted. If you think someone has gone over the limit and turned it into a personal thing, use the PERSONAL MESSAGE venue, and settle it there. There is no breathalyzer required before posting, and some of us tipple a bit before driving....I mean posting. But, KEEP POSTING!!! A couple months ago I was about to refer this site to the coroner. :twocents:

Back to football. GO KRAMER! September seems so far away.

Latest posts

Back