• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

The other teams are so much better!

This subject line is all I hear at the end of every game! In the post game tonight, coach Martin had a chance to talk about what are players did right. "I don't know," he says. I would hate to be player in that program. I feel like all I hear is how bad we are and how good everyone is. What happened to believing in your team? We are not the best, but we were starting to improve. It feels like the coaching staff has given up and has no faith.

Believe all you want to. We have no one who can score off the bounce. We have no one who can post up. We have no one who can finish if they do post up. Points in the paint were the story of this game. I love the heart in our team. They play hard for the most part. But we have few who would play at another big sky school and none who would start. Substitute until you are blue in the face. Everyone else except N. Arizona is much more athletic than we are. It is amazing we are even in some games and amazing we have won seven.

We have no depth. You just cannot compete late into the season with mainly 6 players (I know Mason and Jakub played four minutes also). Conference games are intense, hard fought games. The team ran out of gas last night in the second half, they competed hard. I really wanted to see them win these last two home games and finish with 9 conference wins. That would had been amazing for this team and for the coach. As it is, they have ran out of gas. Too bad, I really did enjoy some of this team's run, the most enjoyment since O'Brien's first year.

Sounds like we don't have much of anything. The guys do play hard and have a lot of heart. Given the points that are being made, I think we all agree that spelling Abner and Andre for a few minutes each half with Tarzan and Swanson wouldn't really hurt that much. It might actually give the starters that little extra they need. Just my opinion and why not try something different?

Latest posts

Back