• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

The QB Play

Bengals4lyfe

I watched a couple spring practices this Spring and Gueller looked okay.. This Fall I only seen the Video that Kyle posted on idaho Sports a Journal, and Gueller seems to be the guy! Sanders don't look comfortable or very consistent.. I know it's only a 3-5 minute chopped up video, but Sanders is not showing the WOW factor. I thought he was going to bring?? What's your guys thought???

Sanders had two years of JUCO game experience and was considered one of the best QB's at the JUCO level. He will be ready to show case his skills by game time. Some players are good at practice but freeze up during games while other players are average during practice but play great during a game. Sanders has shown in the past that he is a game type of player.

Kramer wasn't happy with either QB today. " I couldn't tell anything today. They both wasted my time," he said.

I have been to the majority of 3 practices, plus the scrimmage today. It seemed to me today, and the other practices, that Tanner seems more comfortable with his knowledge of the plays and therfore is seeming more athletic in his throwing. But, especially today, he would look to one receiver and wait for him to be open, never check down, or look for another opinion. (Other than one time he found a hole in the line and tucked and ran for a good run).

I think that Sanders is still having all his new knowledge and plays run through his mind as he's in the motion of dropping back and throwing. So it seems like he is slower at the decision and it effects his throw. But he IS looking at all options and using his check down receivers. I think another week, and he will prove to be The Guy.

Pretty awesome though that I think both will rise up, and we will have a good back-up quarterback either way.

Yes! They improved dramatically over the news from the scrimmage play. I went to the last open practice on Thursday and they both looked good. I would say it's the first time it seemed Michael Sanders completed more passes then Tanner. Although both completed a huge majority of their passes, and looked very sharp doing so. It was also nice to see them throwing to Madison Mangum with him at full force.

Latest posts

Back