• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Things I noticed from this game, Myaw

isusuperfan

OK, this may or may not go on my blog. Sorry I've been slacking on it, gotta lotta stuff to do. SO...

Ushers

YES, I know you dip another flag when the anthem is playing. I do it all the time at every game, and I did it tonight. Do NOT ever bark at me, "LOWER YOUR FLAG" or lecture me on respectful flag customs. Thank you. (Ushers are still the same)

Student Involvement

Was happy and impressed with the student involvement and it makes me feel good to know that ISU will hopefully be in good fan hands when I'm gone after the 2011-2012 season. Also, I was highly amused with the MSU-Billings people with their constant staring at my Polish and Imperial German Ensigns (especially the latter...heh heh heh). Lord knows I may have a complaint about my German flag. I've been flying it all season and heard not a word so I assume I'll be fine.

Actual Basketball Stuff

1) We are zigging and zagging around too much, we're too frantic. I know it's only the first game but we have to settle down. Just chill. If you're going to run a high paced offense, even that takes time to gel. So chill, relax and enjoy the game :)

2) I loved our final point total tonight; last year with a senior-laden squad we struggled to put 60 up on Montana Lighthouse or whoever the hell they were. I hope our overall production gets better and I know it will!

3) Broderick is still Brodericking. Good to see. Still need to open things up so he's not going full court all the time.

4) I'll leave the rest to the experts. Have at it, fellows.

FOR ISU AND IMPERIAL GERMANY YEAAWWWWWWWW

Latest posts

Back