• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Things to forget this week

Bengal_believer

Last weekend someone forgot to tell ISU that we used to play poorly on the road.AND that we have a struggling QB, AND that we don't beat ranked teams.

I hope that same person forgets this week, AND that ISU fans once booed their own team at home. Let's face it no team wants fans that boo them.

Imagine the possibilities if we become the rock our team can rely on, even if they make a mistake.

GO BENGALS

Bengal_believer said:
Last weekend someone forgot to tell ISU that we used to play poorly on the road.AND that we have a struggling QB, AND that we don't beat ranked teams.

I hope that same person forgets this week, AND that ISU fans once booed their own team at home. Let's face it no team wants fans that boo them.

Imagine the possibilities if we become the rock our team can rely on, even if they make a mistake.

GO BENGALS
Let's get all our friends neighbors and family out to the game to support them. WE CAN BEAT EWU. Then go on the road to beat Sac State. Then a nice needed buy week. That will have us rested READY to beat BOTH Montana schools. One that lost to Weber this weekend at home. Everyone remember to tell everyone you see this week to come to the homecoming game. Let's support "our" kids.... good or bad, they deserve it. (By the way, we're good) :D

Heading in from Texas and bringing 10-12 with me. It may not be the cash gift to the university that some would suggest make me a better qualified fan. However, it plants the seeds of Bengal Supporters down the road. I call it the Bengal Fan Fellowship.

Last years attendance to the homecoming game was 7600. In my mind that is a bad turnout to a homecoming game. This year i would love to see more than 8,000 people in attendance. Get your friends and family to the game. Everyone bring as many people possible to them game. Our players feed off of us. Be loud and be proud this weekend. Go Bengals!

You all hold down the fort and raise some serious hell everyone! Bring out your innermost Bengal! I will probably be late as I have drill duty this weekend, so go mental and lose your minds :thumb: 8-)

I think we can get at least 8500 people on hand for the EWU game. And you can expect a good crowd for the Montana game because they'll bring at least 1500 for that one.

I would love to be there but have surgey planned. 9000 is possible attendance after last weeks big win--would love to see that many in the dome. Sanders had a breakout game last week, no fumbles, no interceptions. Same for the defense; Kuder with 11 tackles was huge. No turnovers, Sanders continues to improve, defense continues to improve, we reestablish the run game, and we could surprise another opponent.

Party like it's 1981. Bring that attitude with someone to the Dome on Homecoming Day and we could see something special on the field against EWU. It's time to start a new win streak at home. Polls be damned!

Go Bengals!

The Journal reports ISU had sold almost 6,500 tickets as of Wednesday. Based on that, I'm guessing a crowd of about 8,000 on Saturday.

Latest posts

Back