• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

This offensive line

Skippy

Has established a new standard for performance. I have never seen such balanced excellence in my 35 years of watching Idaho State. The 1981 o line was awesome, but largely one dimensional. They were great pass blockers but that team rarely ran the football. This year's team has the leading rusher in the conference AND does a great job of pass blocking. Keep everybody healthy, and this offense is going to rewrite the ISU record book. I would love to get Mike Kramer's player by player evaluation of this o line.

I agree I think the difference from the past few seasons has been the play of the offensive line. The greatest thing about it is we return four of the five starters next year. Coach Troxel is one of the better coaches in the conference and has done a great job with this crew. They play very smart. Terrence Carey is the leader of the group and everyone feeds off of his energy. Wes Wingrove is also the leader of the group. This win was huge for the program. I was so tired of hearing 48 straight losses on the road. Great win bengals! Go get another next week at Portland State.

I'd love to see an article about a closer look into the offensive line. They are the beating heart of this squad, they have each others back, and are definitely amazing! Great to see them making the difference between good and greatness.

As we near the end of the season and more road games are played outside in bad weather, this offensive line will become more and more important. Remember the gale-force winds of Weber last year? I'm also thinking of MSU in Bozeman just before Thanksgiving. With a great offensive line paving the way for our much improved running game, our Offense should be more weather-proof. Winning in Bozeman in November would be massive. Both Offensive and Defensive lines will deserve the Game Ball Trophy. Go Bengals!

Latest posts

Back