• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

This team is playing horrible.

bengalcub

I may be the only one watching the Iowa game, but I just wanted to confirm that this team is very bad. Lost, confused, lack of effort...the whole shooting match. This team looks like a deer in the headlights.

I've been and O'Brien fan--but there is something wrong with this team. The responsibility falls squarely on Joe's shoulders.

Trailing 33-10 with 3:52 left in the 1st half.

Showing that I know nothing--this team comes out in the 2nd half and plays with passion.

Trailing 53-46 with nine to play....

It sounds like it was a Hellacious trip just getting back there, thanks to the weather and mechanical problems...

O’Brien and the Idaho State basketball team was supposed to fly from Idaho Falls on Friday, eventually landing in Cedar Rapids.

First, the Bengals couldn’t fly out of Idaho Falls because of mechanical problems with the plane, so they had to take a bus to Salt Lake City to fly to Chicago. Then, their flight from Chicago was delayed four hours because of the weather.

Idaho State finally got to Iowa City at 11 p.m., seven hours after they were supposed to begin a two-hour practice.

Total time on the road — 16 hours.

Read more: TheHawkeye.com: ISU-Iowa Blog

Chase pulled a groin and couldn't play. Kenny McGowen gets knocked out and cannot come back. The refs thought they let it get too close and started to call wierd things.

The team is getting smoked by Cal State Bakersfield -- 64 to 40 with about 8 minutes to play. Bakersfield was up by as many as 32...

SLCBengal said:
The team is getting smoked by Cal State Bakersfield -- 64 to 40 with about 8 minutes to play. Bakersfield was up by as many as 32...

Personally, if you would have told me two years ago that OB's team last year and this year would be so dreadfully bad--I wouldn't have believed you.

I cannot believe how far the men's basketball program has spun out of control. Pains me to say it, because I believed in OB.

I just don't see it getting much better.

At some point (pains me again) you got to look at coaching, recruiting and the lack of production and question the coaches effectiveness.

I will reserve judgment on this year's team until later this season, but if things go like last year I don't believe it will be for lack of athletic ability. I am beginning to think that the tradition of OB's teams struggling out of the gate is due to lack of excitement to play. If you tell your players they aren't any good for long enough, they will start to believe it, and it will take the fun out of the game.

Latest posts

Back