• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

To disgruntled players and families.

bengalcub

To Disgruntled Players and Families,

Part of building success in a program is not trying to create divisions within the team ranks. Over the past few months a poster on this forum (a current player or family member) has attempted to create a division in the locker room and they are working hard at destructing the foundation of Coach Kramer, his staff and the Athletic Administration.

This poster has passed on his logon credentials to other members of the team and they in turn are having family members post responses on the Den from multiple areas across the country.

I want to let you know that it is very easy to trace a hometown IP address to a current player. These IP address will implicate you if this reckless behavior continues.

I would hope that you would care more about the program and your teammates to allow these divisions to continue. This sense of entitlement and me first attitude has no doubt translated to lack of success on the field.

If you feel so strongly as to use the Den as your "weapon of choice"--own your opinion and simply sign your name to your work or I will.

Please allow this new staff and your team members the opportunity to build something special for the future.

Sincerely,

Troy Briggs
AKA "Bengal Cub"

bengalcub said:
I would hope that you would care more about the program and your teammates to allow these divisions to continue. This sense of entitlement and me first attitude has no doubt translated to lack of success on the field.

If you feel so strongly as to use the Den as your "weapon of choice"--own your opinion and simply sign your name to your work or I will.

Please allow this new staff and your team members the opportunity to build something special for the future.

Sincerely,

Troy Briggs
AKA "Bengal Cub"
Thank you Cub. I have been accused of being a hater. All I want is for ISU to be SUCCESSFUL and I know Coach Kramer and staff will lead us to a great future.

I know and like Kelvin. That does not mean I cannot be objective concerning his lack of playing time. Kramer made it clear that we would play four receivers during fall ball. If you looked back, both Boyles and Austin were not getting much time until Richmond was injured. Count them up; Graves, Boyles, Rumble, Austin, four wide receivers. Throw in the tightends, when were they supposed to put in a Senior that no matter how much I like him is a average Big Sky receiver. Additionally, all of the others will be back next year and will only be better for the playing time they received this year. Kelvin will be looking for work.

I'm more annoyed with Tyler's group who are really living in a dream world. The only reason he ever played at guard last year was because of injuries. Our line is less than average now with players who are better than him, what would we gain by putting him in. At least the majority of those playing now will return next year. Instead of blaming Kramer and his staff, you should blame the man who did not make Tyler go to Oline his freshman redshirt year where he could have learned the position instead of wasting time on Dline where he was very average, and I'm being kind.

Kramer has made it clear; grades and work ethic are judged and playing time rewarded base on both. Kelvin was ineligible in the spring as well as ill. Didn't Morris leave because Kramer told him a QB with a 2.1 gpa would never start for him. Why should Kelvin be held to a lesser standard. As for Tyler, injured again, seems like it is always something in practice and in games. Kramer has made it clear that this is something he also looks at.

Frankly, you have made these two players into whiners by your efforts on the board. I don't know if they know about what your doing, but it is not helping. Those of us who are on the board as regulars recognize whining and don't pay attention. Some calling it what it is letting the new additions know what is going on. The reality is; many now think less of you boys than they did before. Move on, both are seniors and should be looking to their futures not whining about what they cannot change.

Latest posts

Back