• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Todays Northern Colorado Game

notabengalalum

Not trying to start off this Saturday on the negative but I think that Northern Colorado will get its conference win today - let's say 30-21. I predict that we're going to be plagued with turnovers -again. The pattern has been well established with this team and has to end somewhere but I'm going to guess it won't be today. May I be awfully wrong! :shock:
Go Bengals!

notabengalalum said:
Not trying to start off this Saturday on the negative but I think that Northern Colorado will get its conference win today - let's say 30-21. I predict that we're going to be plagued with turnovers -again. The pattern has been well established with this team and has to end somewhere but I'm going to guess it won't be today. May I be awfully wrong! :shock:
Go Bengals!

I am predictably optimistic, and think we'll get the win.
21, 3

Today was a low point of the year. Really too bad, there are people trying to make this a better program and I feel bad for the players.

Keep your head up Spud. It may be tough now, but it will be worth it soon--when ISU is in the drivers seat of the BSC. We will all look back at these growing pains and laugh.

Very disappointing game today. Got there very early and stayed until the bitter end.
On the positive, it was a beautiful fall day and Bengalfest actually had some life to it. The simple games they had really provided a lot more fun than usual. Keep that up!
No sense dissecting this one. I am already looking forward to the next week and I can't wait to go to the Holt for the Montana game.
Go Bengals - stay the course!

That Montana game should be fun. Montana will come into Holt Arena smelling another Big Sky Conference Title. Wouldn't it be cool to win that game and hand the BSC Title to the Wildcats? Grizzly fans would jump off a cliff.

Pretty depressing time for all of us Bengal fans now. Losing gets really old and it starts to wear on you after you after a while. Imagine what the players are going through right now. Their confidence is shot. I just hope we don't go winless the next couple of years as well. Although I think we have a fair chance at beating Western Montana next year. If all the players are happy Zamberlin got an extension, then I guess it's a good sign. Zamberlin and the team will have my full support as well, but I just hope we can get some better talent and possibly a new o-coordinator for next season. The way ISU's playing this season, I'm about ready to crash my motorcycle into a brick wall.

Frank and others keep saying that all the players are happy about the extension... It wouldn't seem that way from the lackluster performance today. They seemed to be listless throughout the game. You would think that with the admin support, the players would come out and win one for the gipper. Instead the true direction of things was shown. Once again, we were outcoached and outplayed. 200+ rushing yards. Z you want your offense to help the d out by staying on the field? Start by stopping the other team from running all over you. Another wonderful day to run the ball... For the other team. Your favorite player Storms got worked all day. He is not an all conference LB right now! Boise, you said it. We need a new O coord. But we also need a new D coord, in addition why not get a few new position coaches too. Start fresh in your extension z!! Perhaps there was a messup with the paperwork and the extension was voided? Or maybe Ting-a-Ling can ask for a mulligan?

Latest posts

Back