• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Tramonte Trips to Pocatello

bengalcub

Tramonte Trips to Pocatello Premium Story
Rob Tramonte (Scout.com)

By Jake Worthen
Publisher
Posted Jan 21, 2009

Rob Tramonte tripped to Big Sky country and gave ESP and insight into how the weekend went…

So how did the official visit go?

Tramonte came away very impressed, “Amazing, very cool people. The coaching staff is fun and has a good sense of humor.”

I asked if this meant he was ready to commit to the Bengals, “not yet, but I am leaning very heavily. The trip was really everything I wanted and was looking for.”

Rob said he will likely wait to make his final decision until closer to singing day as he hopes to hear back from some of the other schools he has sent tape to.

The Bengals have been putting the full court press on him with an in home visit a couple weeks back and one scheduled again this coming week. Rob said they plan on using him at defensive end. Idaho St. uses a four man defensive front in contrast with the three man front Rob played at Skyline.

“I’m excited about playing in the 4-3. At Skyline, the defensive lineman work hard so that the linebackers can come in and clean up the tackles. In the four man front I should be able to make more plays.”

Coach Miller has been the one leading the recruitment of Tramonte and I am sure he hopes to convince him to commit on this next in home visit. Unless a new offer hits the table in the next couple weeks it appears that Idaho St. has a good chance to reel in a talented player from the state of Washington.

Awesome! Bring on the talent!

:D
bengalcub said:
Tramonte Trips to Pocatello Premium Story
Rob Tramonte (Scout.com)

By Jake Worthen
Publisher
Posted Jan 21, 2009

Rob Tramonte tripped to Big Sky country and gave ESP and insight into how the weekend went…

So how did the official visit go?

Tramonte came away very impressed, “Amazing, very cool people. The coaching staff is fun and has a good sense of humor.”

I asked if this meant he was ready to commit to the Bengals, “not yet, but I am leaning very heavily. The trip was really everything I wanted and was looking for.”

Rob said he will likely wait to make his final decision until closer to singing day as he hopes to hear back from some of the other schools he has sent tape to.

The Bengals have been putting the full court press on him with an in home visit a couple weeks back and one scheduled again this coming week. Rob said they plan on using him at defensive end. Idaho St. uses a four man defensive front in contrast with the three man front Rob played at Skyline.

“I’m excited about playing in the 4-3. At Skyline, the defensive lineman work hard so that the linebackers can come in and clean up the tackles. In the four man front I should be able to make more plays.”

Coach Miller has been the one leading the recruitment of Tramonte and I am sure he hopes to convince him to commit on this next in home visit. Unless a new offer hits the table in the next couple weeks it appears that Idaho St. has a good chance to reel in a talented player from the state of Washington.

Latest posts

Back