• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Transfer portal?

EWU98

Hate to even ask this, but it is the way of the world and how our program gets pillford.....anyone know of any movement yet?
I know it is early but kids don't seem to wait long after they get eliminated...

Want this crew to stay and dominate next year...

Schools who have expressed interest in Venters (thus far):
Gonzaga
Missouri
Butler
Creighton
USF
Colorado
Washington
UNLV
Santa Clara
Pepperdine
Colorado State
Loyola Marymount
Oregon
Florida
Washington State
USC
Stanford
Nebraska
Wisconsin

Who's next?

tumblr_njn4kjCSHe1qedb29o1_500.gif

Obzerver said:
Schools who have expressed interest in Venters (thus far):
Gonzaga
Missouri
Butler
Creighton
USF
Colorado
Washington
UNLV
Santa Clara
Pepperdine
Colorado State
Loyola Marymount
Oregon
Florida
Washington State
USC
Stanford
Nebraska
Wisconsin

Who's next?

tumblr_njn4kjCSHe1qedb29o1_500.gif

Anywhere....Anywhere but GONZUCKA!

I selfishly hate the portal cause EWU is a school who is feeding our best players out of our sport programs. But I've got to say Riley did a phenomenal job of picking up portal players and other transfers which now is the way of college sports so we need to play the game.
Wonder if players who portal out of EWU may not only want to change schools for their sport but for upgrade on an academic upgrade as well? Most for sport but if you could portal to a Stanford and grab a degree after a year or two that would be nice. Or to a school who has a really good masters program that would be nice. I may transfer to Harvard if they could guarantee me a masters degree in modern technology and science after a year or two.
I'll shutup now...

the-rock-know-your-role.gif

While it is sad to lose a player of his caliber, I have to be happy for him. His chances of playing pro ball is very slim so a degree from Gonzaga will be the most valuable reward of his transfer.
Bigger concern is losing asst coach/coaches.

Latest posts

Back