• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Transfer QB?

This rumor has been out there for a few weeks. Seems logical and pretty sure ISU will be taking a transfer QB this year. If I was a QB looking to finish my career somewhere I would take a long look at ISU with pretty much all of the 2 deep O returning next year and a chance to put up huge numbers

Why take a transfer QB? What's wrong with Arias backup QB's as they are the future of the Bengals and both know the offensive system? We took a chance at our young inexperienced receivers this season and they played liked veteran players! Get another freshman QB for the future!

Up, you don't listen to anyone, but you're always wrong about everything. And you always argue with everyone about various things. I think there's a very good chance that we will get a JC transfer or D1 drop-down QB to compete with the others. In fact, I'm so confident that I'll prove it to you in February. Justin Arias has played exceptionally well at this position for the last couple of years and has done everything that's been asked of him, and more. And you have to have someone very good at this position to make the whole system work well. At the beginning of the season Arias was head and shoulders much better than Delacensarie and the others -- it wasn't even close. And I'm not sure if the others are ready to step in and assume the responsibility next season. Big separation between Arias and the others. Kramer and staff have to find the very best person they can to run the offense, and why wouldn't they bring someone in to compete for the job? If one of the others can win the job then fine, more power to them. But it wouldn't hurt to bring someone else in. Maybe they'll find another QB like Travis Lulay, who started as a true freshman at Montana State when Kramer was coaching there. But those kinds of players are rare.

Regarding Chalich, I've seen him play a few times on the internet while he was in high school in Coeur d'Alene, and he was very good back then. But his career thus far at Idaho has just been so-so, and I'm not really sure if Kramer would take him or not. Like I said, the staff will try to get the best person they can for the job. And with the success that we've had lately, plus the fact that we play in a dome and we throw quite a bit, I would venture to guess that there would be quite a few who would be interested in transferring here.

Yep...from Snow. And Coach K says they don't need a drop-down. At least that's what I'm sure I heard.

Latest posts

Back