• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

trivia question

Let's try October 7, 2006 versus Northern Colorado. I had to look that one up.
That's a long time!
But not looking anything else up, wasn't that the Matt Guttierez team with Eddie Thompson on it as well?
As I recall, 2006 was the last Larry Lewis year and the last season when we could go to a game and actually expect a chance to win after half time (with very very few exceptions).
See ya at the Weber game today!

Here's the link to one article - from the Idaho Statesman in early October prior to the Portland State game:

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2012/10/06/2300310_bengals-seek-to-snap-long-road.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From that article:

"The Bengals own an NCAA-worst 35-game road losing streak that dates to Oct. 7, 2006. Idaho State hopes to end the road futility Saturday at Portland State."

We know how that and the other road games this season have ended. Add on the subsequent road losses at PSU, UNC, Montana, and Cal Poly and if the count is correct, we're up to 39.

Bob Hope and Bing Crosby - the Road to .....

Zamberlin and Kramer - the Road to ........

Good thing we play so much better at home.

I remember that game....it was 41-13...Akilah had a nice day that game. I would never in a million years have guessed that ISU wouldn't win another road game since. I at least got two this year with the Lobos (at New Mexico State, and at Hawai'i)

Latest posts

Back