• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Two deeps

Skippy

Interesting stuff on the two-deeps ISU released yesterday:

11 Freshmen or red-shirt freshmen are in the two-deeps (not counting special teams), including three starters: Colin Prestesater at left tackle, Travis Namohala at center and Terrance Carey at nose tackle.

The two most important positions on the offensive line -- left tackle and center -- are being manned by true freshmen.

The offense is particularly young: only five seniors in the two-deeps, only three of whom -- Mark Clampitt, Rod Rumble and Kevin Yost -- are starting. On defense, 7 seniors are listed on the two-deeps, with four starting -- Leki Fuapau, Jake Rouser, Donovan Henley and Anthony Boyles.

Justin Arias is still listed as the backup QB, but we are told Mike Kramer would like to redshirt him if possible.

Anthony Boyles, a senior who moved back to CB, a position he played at UW before transferring, has beaten out Phil Pleasant, another senior, for the starting job. I suspect we'll see Pleasant at the nickle a lot this year.

The defense is still presented as a 3-4, although last spring Kramer was talking about going to more 4-3, due to the lack of a big "anchor at nose tackle." Perhaps the presence of 300-pound Florida State transfer Terrance Carey had something to do with change back to the 3-4? :D

homegrown said:
Where do you go to see the two deeps list?

http://www.isubengals.com/documents/2012/8/28/Air_Force_Notes.pdf?id=1042" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Page 15

So is Rumble playing or not? He's starting according to the 2 deep but I keep hearing he's not playing because of a punch he threw in the EWU game. Anyone know for sure?

I could be wrong but the fight against Eastern Washington happened in the first half. He missed the rest of the half and the 2nd half when ejected.

He may only have to miss the first half against Air Force, because both halves may equal a full game.

Now, I could be wrong...but I may be on to something.

Latest posts

Back