• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

UC Davis

Agalum

Greetings fellas. Looks like your team as well as well as ours is in need of a win. Can you tell me if there is a radio broadcast that will be carrying the game? I am going to be traveling and will not have internet, but thought I might be within radio distance to a strong broadcast. I did not see this information on your teams website, they only list on-line streaming. Thanks!

Welcome agalum! If you're close enough to listen to the game, then you're close enough to make a detour and show up in person for a little tailgating and the game. :party:

It's a good thing you couldn't find the information on ISU's website, because it was outdated and gave a wrong radio station. That info is found under the multimedia tab. Homegrown is correct, it's 930 AM and 102.5 FM.

http://isubengals.com/sports/2010/10/11/GEN_1011105029.aspx?path=general&tab=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Ha! From the time I posted that and then clicked on the link, it's been fixed! Who says the admin doesn't read this board! :lol: )

sasquatch said:
Welcome agalum! If you're close enough to listen to the game, then you're close enough to make a detour and show up in person for a little tailgating and the game. :party:

It's a good thing you couldn't find the information on ISU's website, because it was outdated and gave a wrong radio station. That info is found under the multimedia tab. Homegrown is correct, it's 930 AM and 102.5 FM.

http://isubengals.com/sports/2010/10/11/GEN_1011105029.aspx?path=general&tab=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Ha! From the time I posted that and then clicked on the link, it's been fixed! Who says the admin doesn't read this board! :lol: )

Well, I won't be quite that close or I would definitely be there. I will be on the far NE corner of CA up at our cabin. It is out of range for the Sacramento stations, but I often pick up SLC stations and various Idaho stations. May have something to do with the terrain. Anyway, thanks for the info fellas.

agalum said:
sasquatch said:

Well, I won't be quite that close or I would definitely be there. I will be on the far NE corner of CA up at our cabin. It is out of range for the Sacramento stations, but I often pick up SLC stations and various Idaho stations. May have something to do with the terrain. Anyway, thanks for the info fellas.

The best you can hope for in that situation then is AM 930...you might get the occasional AM skip fading in and out...but that usually only happens after the sun goes down. There's no way our FM will reach where you're at.

........HEY FOLKS....IT'S GAMEDAY!!.....sure we're still licking our wounds....BUT...maybe if a few lucky things go our way early......score a little....get a turnover or two....get some confidence....just maybe we get a win that nobody's expecting us to get.......let's get some folks tailgating...and some bodies in the stands....make some noise.......GO BENGALS!!

Well, so, what did we do? Two positives; first, we only lost by 7 and second; we scored 45 points! The bad thing is that we gave up 52. Kramer seemed to well pleased on the improvement over the last game. Maybe next time! :thumb:

I am sure the players and coaches are very disappointed in the outcome as it was an exciting and close game. The game against Northern Colorado should be a good game to watch on Saturday.

I can handle losing in a manner like that. I thought Kevin Yost played awesome. Our major problem has been well-stated. We are way too small on D. We cannot get off blocks at the point of attack. Our scheme is fine, we just need to get bigger and recruit bigger faster players to fit the scheme. Easier said than done. Our FR & SOPH O-linemen will be great one day.

There is a strong possibility that we may go 0 - 8 this season in the Big Sky as our schedule gets tougher and not easier. This will hurt our recruiting for 2013 as potential high school recruits will seek other teams that have a winning program.

Be careful UP....remember let u know NOTHING will EXPOSE you bc he can't play fair...only he and the rest of your dumb a**AD's little pukes can express themselves...This is "THE BENGAL DEN" and we won't put up with people knocking Kramer...ha ha... :rofl: Coach Kramer is a stubborn, narcissistic LITTLE MAN that is full of excuses...he tore down your previous coach and players last year and blamed the losing year on them and now he is going to use the APR issue on this year...he knew exactly what he was stepp :rofl: ing into!

Spazdog.07 - Coach Kramer did win three Big Sky Championships so he does know how to win games and championships. It will not happen this season but the future maybe promising. Hopefully, we can get a win at Northern Colorado but we will need to play our best game of the season.

Latest posts

Back