• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

UMKC/Holt Arena options

Red Hill

Congrats to the men on a big win last night! I’m finally getting used to having the lights on and it seemed to work for the team last night. I know this sounds crazy but what do you guys think about putting a Ferris wheel in where the band used to sit? I know the owner of Butler Amusements and I bet we could get one in for cheap. It would create a hypnotic effect for visiting teams and ISU could earn some revenue from it. Just look at all of the publicity that Eastern received when they put the red turf in. This would be even bigger than that.

I don't know whether it would work or not because of the track set up. But you know, that's exactly the out of the box type thinking ISU needs. It would certainly garner attention, and it makes the game more of an event, especially for families with kids. Something needs to be done with that dead space behind that basket.

I assume that they are going to put the bleachers on the east end of the court back once they install the new court at the end of this month? Or is there another story?

UMKC played horribly in the first half, it was almost unwatchable.

Latest posts

Back