• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

UNLV Considered to have Top I-A Transfer

Isn't this kid just a freshman? He is obviously talented enough to get nabbed by USC, but I am not envious at all. I like our chances against UNLV even with this kid at Q. The bengals should have more maturity as a team, and we have a qb that is more seasoned. The spread option offense worries me a little though. I've never liked an opponent for ISU that has a quarterback that can run the ball well.

It also seems that quite a few rebels are runnin away from UNLV. 2 to MSU already. I cannot seem to find a quantity but it seems to be a trend.

According to a couple of websites: Rocky Hinds had a pretty good spring. It sounds like he will be the starter come sept. 2nd. Is anyone concerned about this yet?

Latest posts

Back