• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Upcoming scrimmage Saturday

Reborn2010

Can anyone who has seen these scrimmages tell people like me who have never seen any college scrimmage, let alone I'SU's. HOw many players will see action? Any Freshmen? How long is the scrimmage? will stats be published for the public to see.

Reborn2010 said:
Can anyone who has seen these scrimmages tell people like me who have never seen any college scrimmage, let alone I'SU's. HOw many players will see action? Any Freshmen? How long is the scrimmage? will stats be published for the public to see.
Typically most of the scholarship players who are healthy will see some playing time, including the freshmen. Length varies depending on what the coaches want to achieve. Sometimes they keep stats, sometimes the Journal reporter will. No guarantees though.

Skippy said:
Reborn2010 said:
Typically most of the scholarship players who are healthy will see some playing time, including the freshmen. Length varies depending on what the coaches want to achieve. Sometimes they keep stats, sometimes the Journal reporter will. No guarantees though.

Thanks Skippy!

Scrimmages are usually controlled. So many plays from this spot on the field, so many plays from that spot on the field, so many plays first team offense vs. second team defense and so forth.

PBP

Cannot wait to see freshman Michael Dean put on a show if given the opportunity to run the ball.. He is very quick and fast and has a nose for the end zone. He maybe the best recruit Kramer signed for the 2016 season.

up for the challenge said:
Cannot wait to see freshman Michael Dean put on a show if given the opportunity to run the ball.. He is very quick and fast and has a nose for the end zone. He maybe the best recruit Kramer signed for the 2016 season.
I'm with you on this UFTC. Michael Dean even caused the first spark of excitement in practice on offence that helped offence get moving and catch up to the defence. He has a scramble that he juked his way down the field and got people excited. Maybe not exactly excited for Dean in particular, but just excited and energized in general. He's so small out there, and hard to tackle. Love it!

BengalBannMan said:
up for the challenge said:
I'm with you on this UFTC. Michael Dean even caused the first spark of excitement in practice on offence that helped offence get moving and catch up to the defence. He has a scramble that he juked his way down the field and got people excited. Maybe not exactly excited for Dean in particular, but just excited and energized in general. He's so small out there, and hard to tackle. Love it!

I love to see this kind of excitement. Thanks for sharing.

Michael Dean is small but he will be the most exciting player on the team if he gets the ball in his hands. I hope the fans, players, and coaches have a lose neck watching him take off like a top fuel dragster at the starting line and crossing the finish line or into the end zone within seconds.

Latest posts

Back