• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Update on Ian Fox

SLCBengal

Ian Fox, the former ISU player who left the team before the end of his first semester, has done the same thing at Cal State Fullerton (where he was a walk-on this season). He had a good JC career, but no D-I offers. He was averaging about 5 minutes and 1 point per game this season, and he played in his last game on December 2nd. The Titans have deleted all reference to him, from his bio to his stats...

I actually saw Fox play last year in the State JC final 4....he played pretty good but he displayed an arrogant attitude when he made a shot or got an assist....a whole lot of self congratulating chest thumping and other antics that coaches probably didn't want to be associated with....I, for one, am not surprised in the least that he once again tucked and ran when things got a little tougher than he wanted them to be.....

If you get Netflix, watch Trophy Kids. The only kid who didn't get a lot of sympathy from me is Ian. When they asked him if he felt bad that his high school coach got fired because of him, his dad, and some others, he just kinda snickered and said no.

The CSFullerton board is guessing he might drop a division. I think he'd have to, wouldn't he, if he hoped to have any eligibility left?

https://247sports.com/college/cal-state-fullerton/Board/103523/Contents/Ian-Fox-112299635

Latest posts

Back