• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Utah State Score Predictions

Depends on who you ask, fanatic. It'll be competitive for one quarter...when the game is already out of reach. Pick up the game check and head home with minimal injuries.

My take....

45 - 10. USU.

59-0 Aggies if Hill does not play
59-14 Aggies if Hill does play

Getting rocked by Utah State isn't cause for concern. The real gauge will be the Northern Colorado game. As much as I would like to see Hill play--waiting for UNC might be best.

I have to throw a little bit of "old school roar" in the mix.........Correct me if I am wrong anyone but we have played them (Utah St.) 3 times in the last 10 years? We won one of those games. They were all real close and I believe a total of 5 points spread between all 3 games?

Stay with me folks, I saw that Jacksonville St beat Ole Miss in overtime. I saw that North Dakota beat Kansas. Well we gave Montana a good scare last year and we did put ourselves into a position to win but fell short. Montana is ranked higher than Jacksonville St. and North Dakota and look what those 2 teams did to those teams just last week and we gave Montana all they wanted last year even with our players hurt!!!

Are you with me? There is a chance oh yea there is a chance! GO BENGALS! Fight like hell and play every play like it's your last play! Let me leave you with a video from last year and lets get this party started.........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRA7I7YlvE

Utah State 49
Idaho State 14

Escaping healthy is my biggest concern. Then focus every effort to win that game at UNC.. If we can start 2-1, coming home for NAU Homecoming, I like where the season is going..

Our defense is deep enough and good enough to keep the game interesting. The most important key for the Bengals will be if Hill can go or not. If Hill can go, we stand a chance at moving the ball and running some clock. If we can do that, the Bengals can keep it interesting enough to leave when the final whistle blows. I can't give an unfavorable prediction for the Bengals - it's just not in my heart, but I think predictions of 30 to 40 point spreads are not very likely based on what I see on the defensive side of the ball. Too much experience, maturity, and pride on that side of the ball to give up that many points barring having to play 75 plays on Saturday.

My prediction... With their performance in Norman this past weekend, USU thinks highly of itself and is shellshocked. ISU 24 - USU 17. (Maybe a little kool-aid and some positive thinking here).

I plan to be there for the game. I hope to see as many of you there as possible. Will Utah State win? Probably. Can they lose? Possibly. The wildcard for the Bengals could be their special teams' play. I was excited last week to see the the punt returns and kick-off returns of Tavoy Moore. And, the blocking was better in front of him than I saw on returns last year. If special-team play can keep giving the offense a short field to work with, I'm looking forward to a competitive game rather than a *blow-out*. The special teams play of last year's opponents killed us last year. I think we have a chance to excel in that part of the game this year. No more *rolling over*.

Looks like Gary Andersen has got the Aggie program rolling in high gear, and when you consider the kind of guy he is, I'm happy for him. After the way they played against the Sooners, I would think that an improved ISU team would have their hands full. And I'm going to have to pick USU to win this with a 41-10 victory.

Meanwhile, the game won't be on Big Sky TV this weekend, but if you were interested in watching the game over the internet, then you can go to the Aggie athletic web site and pay $9.95 to watch it, which is probably what I'll end up doing. Here's a link to the site:

http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/utahst.portal#

You made my day BoiseBengal--I thought you had to purchase a whole season and could not get a single game only on Aggie athletics. I am a happy dude now.

Well if you're happy Cub, then I'm a happy camper! Also, we'll have to get together at Buster's again next month to watch ISU play Montana.

A couple of things about this game have atleast this Aggie fan worried. For starters I hope the Ags aren't looking past the Bengals to that big match up against FresNeck the following week. With the big three of Turbin, Morrison, and Austin out for the season, can the new Aggies playmakers have the same type of performance as they did against the Sooners, I sure hope so. Also one of USU's starting linebackers, Junior Keiaho, will sit against ISU and get healed up for Fresno. Gavin Jones will be starting for him and making his first D1 start, ISU may run right at Jones and see if he is up to snuff. Here's to a good game. Ags 38 Bengals 14.

boisebengal said:
Well if you're happy Cub, then I'm a happy camper! Also, we'll have to get together at Buster's again next month to watch ISU play Montana.

Yes, we need to do that. I messed that one up two years ago. It's a date.

Latest posts

Back