• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Utah

ICE cold 1st half...specially 3pter's...gotta play better across the board.

wake-up.gif

Looks like LeJuan Watts a big 6'6 athletic player gonna be our stud as a rs freshman. Had a great game coming off the bench.We better play some defense or big trouble and up that shooting%.

Obzerver said:
Looks like LeJuan Watts a big 6'6 athletic player gonna be our stud as a rs freshman. Had a great game coming off the bench.We better play some defense or big trouble and up that shooting%.

Everything about that game looked rotten. One thing about Riley, he never seems to hit the ground running early in the year. Geez, that couldn't have been worse against a team that is expected to be near the bottom of the Pac-2/12.

Holy shit, did anyone read about what former player Kim Aiken has been up to? The charges on him are some of the worst things I've had the misfortunate to read. I stress these are charges, and he hasn't been convicted, but if even half the claims against him are true... he's gonna throw many years of his life away. I sure hope he's just getting lumped in with some really bad apples.

LDopaPDX said:
Obzerver said:

Everything about that game looked rotten. One thing about Riley, he never seems to hit the ground running early in the year. Geez, that couldn't have been worse against a team that is expected to be near the bottom of the Pac-2/12.

Holy shit, did anyone read about what former player Kim Aiken has been up to? The charges on him are some of the worst things I've had the misfortunate to read. I stress these are charges, and he hasn't been convicted, but if even half the claims against him are true... he's gonna throw many years of his life away. I sure hope he's just getting lumped in with some really bad apples.

Brutal. Whatever happened to that guy and how did he end up at NMSU?

Seattle Eagle said:
LDopaPDX said:
Obzerver said:

Brutal. Whatever happened to that guy and how did he end up at NMSU?
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/nov/09/former-nmsu-basketball-players-charged-over-alleged-sexual-assault-of-teammates

Latest posts

Back