• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Vandals fire head coach Akey

Webcaster

http://www.ktvb.com/news/Vandal-head-coach-Akey-fired--175167471" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Spear said that the search for Akey’s replacement will begin immediately

Apparently the head coach and the A.D. didn't get along. Then when you get beat 70-21 giving up over 820 yards of offense, well something has to give.

This column from a few days ago had it pegged correctly:

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2012/10/16/2311846/vandals-sinking-ship-needs-some.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PBP

The question biobengal, is, are you paying attention.? It is way worse to be the laughing stock and a complete misfit at the FBS level, hands down, than at the FCS level. This has nothing to do with the Kramer situation, so drink that in..

tuffgong said:
It is way worse to be the laughing stock and a complete misfit at the FBS level, hands down, than at the FCS level. This has nothing to do with the Kramer situation, so drink that in..

Guess what! ISU football is well on its way to becoming THAT laughing stock and complete misfit at the FCS level.

Notabengalalum.. You're an idiot. We are already there. My point, if you read the post, as it is written in plain English, it is much worse to be the joke of the FBS than the lower-level FCS.

I take it back, the University of Idaho does engage in petty doosh-baggery. My example, in the announcement welcoming the University of Idaho back to the Big Sky Conference, the following sentence was included to describe the UI:
The University of Idaho is the only institution in the state to be classified by the prestigious Carnegie Foundation as high research activity

Of course this is incorrect and I felt it was my obligation to point out the error to the conference information director. Jon Kasper responded by saying it was the University of Idaho which supplied the Big Sky Conference with the erroneous information. :dunce:

Thank goodness for Idaho diverting attention away from our mess. :nod:

Now they have kicked their starting QB and another off their team for failing drug tests.

http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sportslink/2012/oct/27/blackman-kicked-idaho-football-team-elmo-suspended/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back