• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Vote for ET as College Court Report Mid-Major Player of the Year

janineingram

The Bengals have given us all a GREAT run this year (full disclosure - one of those cubs is mine)! Go Kyle #35

Ethan Telfair is up for College Court Report Mid-Major Player of the Year. Who could possibly deserve it more? Let's help @KingTelfair31 get the crown. Each tweet or retweet counts as a vote, as well as going online at
http://collegecourtreport.com/award-season/mid-major-player-of-the-year-fan-vote/ and voting. You can vote daily. 64 players are nominated and the contest follows the standard March Madness bracket format.

So start voting for ET and keep voting every day!

Finally - because I am a parent, I have followed this message board from day one but never posted. I like that people speak freely and passionately about the team and the players. They can take it - and as parents so can we. I played college ball myself so I see our Bengal strengths and weaknesses, just as you all do. It's a pleasure being a part of the ISU family - thanks for taking such good care of all our boys! I'm jumping in now to make sure you all help me spread the word to support ET!

What better way to celebrate a break-out year than by supporting our break-out star?
Thanks Bengal family!

Awesome post Janine and thank you and your family for sending Kyle our way. He's been a very important part of the team's success this year. I will go vote for ET, and Go Bengals!
PS--Kyle and Novak combined for 17 rebounds last night. I'll take that kind of production from our centers every night.

Janine, Kyle has really become a more stronger and confident player as the season has progressed. I love his triple move he's been using as of late. We really appreciate his talent up here. You keep voting, and we're spreading it like wildfire up here! I have a family of 8 siblings, and they all have children in middle school and high school. In my family, we have all 20 adults, and about 20 nieces and nephews all voting for Ethan each day. Also, I have one kid in the local middle school, and one kid at the high school here. Because I pay their cell phone bill, they were more than happy to spread the word via text and twitter and Facebook through the schools here, and get over a hundred kids voting! Large family is large networking... Go Bengals!
...I urge the rest of you with large families to do the same! :-)

Latest posts

Back