• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Wazzu-Idaho State in 2011

biobengal

Idaho State to play a road game at Washington State in 2011. Will this be the only one?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2013355147_apfbcwashingtonstschedule.html

With the possibilities of a new schedule, yes, that's the only one that was on there that I can recall, although there was a possibility at one time. Washington State is the type of game where you can play two I-As because they aren't going to physically beat you down like say...um...Georgia. LOL.

I know there is an FBS game booked for 2012, but I don't feel like I should say what it is, since I would call that talking out of turn, but suffice to say, it's not Georgia or something like that. It's also not Washington State, but in between, and a fun game I would think.

The new conference realignment is really hard on A.D.s for scheduling. We just found out here what our conference is going to look like in terms of conference games for hoops and football next year (14 conference in hoops next year, 18 the following, if everything holds, and it's 7 and 9 in football over the same span).

Frank

I am thinking that the game in 2012 will take place in Colorado Springs against the Air Force Falcons. That WILL be a great game for the Bengals to be a part of! I think I may have to find a way to get to that one...

Latest posts

Back