• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

We need a new approach

isusuperfan

OK, so Cub is jumping off a cliff, football is in a tailspin and has no clue what they're doing and for reasons beyond logic, refuse to go for it on 4th and inches (as I wrote that, Idaho went for it on 4th and 1 in their game with CSU...and just scored to make it 24-20 early in the 4th...hoping they actually pull it out for some reason, probably because I feel they've suffered enough), Boise State is cruising along with a loving fanbase and Pocatello does nothing but whine about everything, even low taxes and politicians they re-elect every 2 years (and subsequently whine about as well).

What we really need, more than reform, is a sense of humor. I haven't been on my blog in awhile but trust me, it helps get me through those tough, soul-sucking losses.

So let's stop being a bunch of cranky, whiny assed Southeast Idahoans and just laugh about it. And if that doesn't help, there's always the bar. Bud Light for me :D

Latest posts

Back