• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Web link for the Notre Dame game.

Thanks for providing the link, 1981. It's great online coverage (and free with no registration)!

Bengals hanging in there at halftime, with the Irish leading 40-37.

Solid effort by ISU tonight in South Bend.

Kilpatrick is starting to hit his grove and it looks like Little and Gichrest are coming along nicely.

ISU could have buckled and let this game get way out of hand, but they seemed to be motivated and finished the game out on a nice run.

This kind of effort is encouraging.

Great effort guys! There will be a lot of positives in the box score tonight. I can't wait for Saturday! Let's make it two in a row over the Utes!

Need more from Donnie and Devidas i know Row struggled as well keep your heads up guys. Put up a good fight tonight.

I think the starters should be

BG
AM
AK
DM
RL

Good effort tonight... can't say enough about Meech

Great effort against an outstanding ballclub! I think we'll have a pretty decent team this year and we'll go on and win quite a few games -- and there will be some more upsets on the way!

Ted Dawson said:
The link is working fine up here in Idaho Falls. I'm surprised they aren't charging money for it.

I guess that new repeater they put in along the interstate just south of Blackfoot is boosting the signal into Idaho Falls. The internet providers will automatically add a fee to your access charges in the next billing cycle. Mine are always delayed about 30 days.
:roll:

Comparisons always limp, but I don't think Utah State is 20 pts better than ND on ND's court. Something good is happening. I'm looking forward to listening to the Utah game on Saturday.

bill_idaflls said:
Comparisons always limp, but I don't think Utah State is 20 pts better than ND on ND's court. Something good is happening. I'm looking forward to listening to the Utah game on Saturday.

Utah at Weber tonight on Big Sky TV. Hopefully both of us will have better luck against the utes than we did against byu and usu so far this yr. we haven't beat utah since 2001 and you guys schooled em last yr.

I wasn't able to see the first half but the second half was okay. They still seemed out of sink a bit on Offense. 1 guy driving and others just watching. It just seems there is no sense of urgency on the offensive side and take it to the hoop. Seems like we wait and try to set up a play and we take too long instead of quick passes and to the hoop.

I don't know much about the hoops but imo we need to show off more of our raw talent and not be so focused on set plays. We look scared -afraid to shoot and afraid to let loose a bit and have fun. Seems like they are scared to do anything wrong in fear of getting their ass chewed so they play timid? Let them loose coach for one game and have fun with them before BSC begins and see what happens? I bet you would see a HUGE difference!

By the way has anyone kept up with Northern Colorado? 7-0 They might be the team to beat?

Latest posts

Back