• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Weber State Predictions

otis campbell

Got to get some life into this board, about as dead as an atheist undertakers parlor in Dublin. Any other analogies??? Aw, hell, lets talk football.................................................................................
Last game of the season. Local flavor. Pride game for both. I don't think the ISU defense has improved any, but Weber State is not a power team, long ball threats rare but effective. Kramer has to have a wrinkle or two. 52 - 24 Weber. Weber hasn't shown much potential to score big numbers, but ISU has a proven record of giving up big numbers, so the defense will make Weber look good. ISU is not the worst team ever. The 2000 Bobcats have that honor, and went out 0 - fers. Its going to be a loss, but enjoy the game for the game itself. You can tell your grandchildren that you were there when they really sucked!

Anything can happen in a rivalry game, Look at Weber's one win this year, @ SUU who is a much better team than Weber. Thats what makes rivalries so great.

Here's hoping for a great Rivalry game to close out both of our teams season. and I predict that it will be close, and low scoring for both.

24-20 Weber GO WILDCATS

I thought we'd beat Davis, was sure we'd get Northern Colorado, but I really think we can take Weber. We just have to win at least one Big Sky game!

Of course we get better Sunday. We don't have to watch football for 9 months. We'll all feel better that way. My prediction is Weber 55 ISU 38. They could move their punter to QB, their kicker to RB and their defensive lineman to WR and they'd still score more than 24. Let's get this season over with and pray for better days.

I'd like to see a win like we had against Sac State in the final game a few years back but.........
I think it'll be Weber 59-14.
We'll be there anyway.
I hope there's a better send off crowd for the seniors than the final game last season. The number of fans in the stands was embarassing to say the least - especially when the seniors were introduced.
Good luck to them as they close out their careers!

A dismal season for both teams, Maybe some local plumber or maybe even Home Depot could sponsor this game and give out free plungers to the first 500 people at "The Toilet Bowl" I know both programs are looking to flush this season away as quickly as possible. I was planning on going to this game, but from where I live in Utah the gas cost is $55 cost for 2 tix is $32 and If I remember correctly it is $5 for parking. That adds up to $92 which to me this game isnt worth $92.
best of luck to both programs in future years and hopefully nobody gets injured in the season finale.
WSU 50 something
ISU 40 something.

in the big sky challenge i picked weber. i hope we can win. if i had to put money on the game....oh, no i couldn't, too risky to choose. lol. anyone can win this one.

go weber!

ajwildcat said:
A dismal season for both teams, Maybe some local plumber or maybe even Home Depot could sponsor this game and give out free plungers to the first 500 people at "The Toilet Bowl"

Sounds like they may have some plungers left over if they have that many to give away!! :lol:

ISU has it's best shot at a conference win today, so I'll go with the Bengals. I expect close to 100 combined points.

ISU 49
WSU 45

Latest posts

Back