• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Weber @ Washington

I am here…just don’t know much about this team and can’t get too excited about a payday game. Just hope everyone stays healthy. The next four games will be more interesting.

I'm not hopeful for a win. I suppose it could happen, but quite unlikely. I would like to see us play well for an opener, on the road against a P4 team. The outcome I want to see is no injuries.

I remember opening up with Utah, my first game at Weber. A preseason All American, Carlton Walker was my direct adversary, It was AWESOME! Couldn’t fkn wait. So that’s what’s going through these young men’s minds. Believe me they think they can win. Maybe they will. I think it’s great they are going to get this test andI guarantee they think so too. By the way, we got our azz kicked and Coach Mike Zimmer busted my azz the entire trip back to Ogden. Maybe I’ll share that story someday.

Montana pulled it off a three years ago, when Washington was ranked. WSU can absolutely get the win, but the defense is going to have to play a near perfect game and create turnovers. We'll see if Munoz can keep the momentum going.

Bankston had over 100 yards. There are some positive signs…but also some concerning issues, but considering they played against the runner up last year, they did well. Next four games will be telling.

I was impressed with our physicality running the ball and making some big hits on defense. There’s no shame in losing to a quality P4 team by 32. But I’ve got some concerns about our QB and secondary. The next 4 games should be telling. They should all be easy wins (though Lamar might be frisky). If we struggle with this portion of the schedule it will be a long season.

I was impressed with our physicality running the ball and making some big hits on defense. There’s no shame in losing to a quality P4 team by 32. But I’ve got some concerns about our QB and secondary. The next 4 games should be telling. They should all be easy wins (though Lamar might be frisky). If we struggle with this portion of the schedule it will be a long season.
Agree, the home games, relatively easy...the away games, especially against BSC higher ranked teams, will determine the season's success or bust. Will the coaches preseason poll prove true for the Wildcats?

Latest posts

Back