• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Weekly prediction thread | Game 1

Franko

Idaho State (0-0) vs Simon Fraser (0-0)
Holt Arena
Saturday, Sept. 3, 2:35 p.m.

Here’s how this works, folks … make a prediction and every week we declare a winner. I’ll keep tabs on who is the most spot-on prognosticator this season, and he or she gets their own show on FS1 to scream hot takes at TV cameras.

My prediction …

Idaho State 51, Simon Fraser 7

EDIT ...

Goodness, did y'all see the 2-deep?

If not, find it here: https://twitter.com/MGuernsey_ISJ/status/770753129084092416

A 269-pound freshman starting at center? Goodness. ... And that defensive line ... the injury to Rasheed Williams is killer. ... Also, Jeremy Bittle is starting at corner? There are just a couple areas for the Bengals that look like glaring weaknesses. Luckily for ISU, Simon Fraser probably isn't the team to expose those them.

I.S.U. 60 Simon Frasure 6. Improving defense has stifled I.S.U.`s offence but I feel they will start to rise now.

50 yr fan said:
I.S.U. 60 Simon Frasure 6. Improving defense has stifled I.S.U.`s offence but I feel they will start to rise now.

You must be thinking ISU will score a TD on every possession. You must be thinking MICHAEL DEAN will score TD after TD. I like that! It is all up to Kramer to put the ball in his hands. I would give him the ball on every play until they can stop him which is doubtful.

up for the challenge said:
Reborn2010 said:
Rub a dub dub, let's keep the rubb.......ing.
Don't stop. Don't ignor the score.

42-6

Go Bengals!!!

I guess you like SF field goal kicker in this game. Lol

Hahahah Good post. You made me laugh. Actually, maybe I feel their kicker misses the extra point, or they go for two and are stopped.....lol.....I had no rational reason for giving them six. That's what I saw in my Crystal ball.

I'm going with 38 - 7. I think the Bengals struggle to score in the first quarter then find their stride in the second. SFU scores late as the Bengals aren't able to pitch to the shutout.

BengalBannMan said:
If Mikey Dean plays, ISU wins 61-7

Not going to happen BengalBannMan. Mikey or Michael is not on the two deeps. I look for him to red shirt this season unless there is a need. He will be playing a lot next season.

First; being on the two deeps has nothing to do with a person red-shirting. Mike Dean is not an every down back, he is a situational back. He is at best a bad blocker in the back field and quite frankly weighs about 165 and would get killed in our offense playing every down. In a option type offense where he played the deep back he would be able to play every down, just not in a single back set where he may have to block a 300 pound lineman on passing downs. I believe he will play this year getting more and more time as the season goes. He will most likely be used as a third down back out of the backfield putting him in motion where they can get him into space. He is to much of a threat to score at any given time to just leave on the bench, but that being said, recognize he is young and has allot to learn.

Dean is faster than Alfredo was with the same third gear that made Alfredo so effective. Remember the offense was geared for Alfredo, for Dean to be effective we will have to do the same.

Latest posts

Back