• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Weekly prediction thread | Game 10

Franko

Idaho State (2-7, 1-5) at Eastern Washington (8-1, 6-0)
Roos Field, Cheney, Washington
Saturday, Nov. 12, 4:35 p.m. MST

My prediction …

Eastern Washington 62, Idaho State 23

Last week …

Final score: Montana 62, Idaho State 44

Winning prediction: Tacoma5, who was pretty spot on with a 52-21 prediction.

Worst prediction: My man, demian. I appreciate his positive, up-beat attitude and expect demian to pick the Bengals to pull off the shocking upset again this week in Cheney. Keep on keeping on, demian.

Franko said:

My prediction …

Last week …

Winning prediction: Tacoma5, who was pretty spot on with a 52-21 prediction.

Worst prediction: My man, demian. I appreciate his positive, up-beat attitude and expect demian to pick the Bengals to pull off the shocking upset again this week in Cheney. Keep on keeping on, demian.

Franko = thanks man. My prediction vs UM had moments that it looked like it was going to be the prediction of the year. Oh well haha.

Lets go with ISU 51 - EWU 48, we hit a field goal as time expires to win the game and deflate the Roos Field crowd on senior day and the ISU fans and team celebrate in the parking lot for hours after the game as we send our boys on the bus to embark on there long ride back to SE Idaho where there will be a gathering of fans waiting for them in the parking lot at ISU campus to welcome them back.

demian said:
Franko said:

My prediction …

Last week …

Lets go with ISU 51 - EWU 48, we hit a field goal as time expires to win the game and deflate the Roos Field crowd on senior day and the ISU fans and team celebrate in the parking lot for hours after the game as we send our boys on the bus to embark on there long ride back to SE Idaho where there will be a gathering of fans waiting for them in the parking lot at ISU campus to welcome them back.

Why would you want that to happen? Killing Eastern's streak and good fortune is not going to help the big sky. Idaho State going back to the drawing board and creating gameday tradition, and a tradition of competitiveness.

"Why would you want that to happen? Killing Eastern's streak and good fortune is not going to help the big sky. Idaho State going back to the drawing board and creating gameday tradition, and a tradition of competitiveness."

Black Falkin:

Thanks for dropping by, but this doesn't make sense. ISU should keep EWU's streak going today to *help the big sky*, but work on a tradition of competitiveness tomorrow? All we've got is today. You work with what you've got today, not the mythical world of tomorrow. The Montana game showed me something. Eastern's got a great team and will most likely win, but if we're competitive Saturday and earn your respect, come back and tell us. Then, we'll believe you have our best interests at heart. Otherwise, good luck Saturday, but not too much. Here's to an injury-free game for both teams.

ISU 44 EWU 42
I cannot do otherwise.

bill_idaflls said:
"Why would you want that to happen? Killing Eastern's streak and good fortune is not going to help the big sky. Idaho State going back to the drawing board and creating gameday tradition, and a tradition of competitiveness."

Black Falkin:

Thanks for dropping by, but this doesn't make sense. ISU should keep EWU's streak going today to *help the big sky*, but work on a tradition of competitiveness tomorrow? All we've got is today. You work with what you've got today, not the mythical world of tomorrow. The Montana game showed me something. Eastern's got a great team and will most likely win, but if we're competitive Saturday and earn your respect, come back and tell us. Then, we'll believe you have our best interests at heart. Otherwise, good luck Saturday, but not too much. Here's to an injury-free game for both teams.

ISU 44 EWU 42
I cannot do otherwise.

Don't kid yourself. Eastern is NOT montana & your Bengals will get destroyed. Also, you almost dropped UND at home.. THAT is what you should be hanging your hat on. Not bragging about an 18 point ass-beating by a mediocre Griz team. FTG. Fact is, the Big Sky commish would rather celebrate a National Title in Frisco over a ISU victory in Cheney.

Check that sig. :coffee:

Latest posts

Back