• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

What can Kramer do?

What can Kramer do to get a win? Is it the coaching or the players not playing up to expectations or it because we have starters out for the season or is it because SUU is that good? I know SUU is a descent team but ISU losing by 25 points at home is a little bit too much. The remaining schedule just got tougher so what can Kramer do other than prepare his team for the upcoming game against Montana.

I thought this discussion was pretty much covered two weeks ago. Are we going to just do revisit this kind of thread after every bad loss?

Reborn2010 said:
I thought this discussion was pretty much covered two weeks ago. Are we going to just do revisit this kind of thread after every bad loss?

This has been the theme on this board for about 10 years with few exceptions.

I am embarrassed to admit that I actually paid money for tix to yesterday's game.

We were obviously outplayed- big time. SUU looked like they had higher caliber athletes in general, especially at QB. And, oh yeah, their secondary could cover and even tackle. ISU not so much.

Their play calling seemed to be crisp and effective. Ours - like schoolyard flag football without the personnel to execute even the most basic assignment. Who, if anyone, is calling our plays? Brutal.

Plus what gives with Kramer putting in 4th string QB with some post game comment that he did that because he's a better QB than the #2 & #3?

Yes, to quote Kramer, also on the post game show, "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot".

Reborn2010 said:

We are talking about the SUU game and not the other games. I opened it up for discussion with different questions to why we may have not got the win against SUU. If we win or lose next week against the Griz of course we will be talking about the game.

Latest posts

Back