• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

What team worries you for BSC Tourney?

EWU98

I have full trust in the boys but in the back of everyone's mind there is one team you might be more worried then any other to match up against us in the Tournament. ....Mine is PSU.

Well...looking at our side of the bracket with 3 games still to play..

Griz are almost a lock for the 4 seed. The 5 seed comes down to PSU, ISU, Sac. If seeds hold, we would probably play the Griz in the semi's and they've played well lately.

Our first game would be the 9/10 winner which is most likely NAU/Idaho.

There are some good teams in the BSC this year, but none that scare me. Even MSU is tough at the 2 seed but they don't shoot well.

Tonights game should be interesting, by far our toughest game of the year...

It's Weber (IS NOT A) State for me. I think tonight may be our toughest game of the season, leading up to the Dance. I don't know that we'd see them in Boise though, as I think MSU will beat them in the semi's.

I don't know why - but Idaho still makes me nervous. They have talent and always play us tough. Sac State also because when they get hot, they're hard to stop. Luckily, we built large leads against them in the previous two match ups and held them off. Lastly, is Montana. Probably more for their history, than talent (this year).

Everyone is going to be gunning for us in Boise, especially if we end up 18-0 going in. I would expect the best shot from any of the regional rivals and hot shooting makes Sac State and Northern Colorado a threat, if they get it going.

At this point I'm concerned how we deal with these 3 games in 5 days. Mentally you want to go into BSC playing your best ball. We are the best team now and have to avoid any nut punches to mess with our mojo. So we need to dish out the nut punches these last three games please.

punch-nuts.gif

Probably Montana State. Or Weber...although I don't expect that they'll be on our side of the bracket.

Latest posts

Back