• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

What's it gonna take

Bengal Roar

Bad loss at NAU. Even more discouraging is it sounds like no one was on the same page. This is not good! I went to from being very excited to watch ISU BB to ready for football. Reality has set in and I don't think we are what we thought we were? I know i shoudn't say this and i don't want it to happen but i think Northern Colorado is going to pick us apart. This could be a bad beat down.

What do we do from here? How are you players and coaches going to rebound from this? I keep hearing lip service but no actions. In other words all bark and no bite! Change something! I wish i could say we are going to win at UNC but i don't think we are. Prove me wrong

I saw the complete package during the ISU/UM game last week. That was a team that was full of veterans and a team that knew how to communicate and pass the ball. That was the ISU team i remember.

Not acceptable!
You know what is getting really old to watch? Gilcrest (spelling) running coast to coast with 2 minutes left trying to play catch up. He is fast and i know he means well and he makes most of them but for hell sake why do we have to put him in that position? Can't we let him do that in the 1st half? Anyways it is what it is.

I am going to give my feelings on the matter like i did on the Football team. Its only fair.
Is it a recruiting issue? Coaching issue?

Crappy thoughts aside, keep your chins up and change what you are doing! GO BENGALS!

Either one of three things have to happen for the rest of the season if this team is going to be successful. One, at least one big guy have to play better (Tatum or Monroe). Two, our guards and wings will have to contribute about 85% of our scoring. Or three, we turn into a running team and just try to run the other team out of the gym. The team's problem is we don't have bigs that can score easy baskets (like Panos does for Weber State), and with our offense, our guards and wings have to create themselves to get scoring opportunities. It will work if we have equal or better guards and wings than the other team but that won't happen in every game. I think this season is still up for grabs as like in all sports, it's a matter of when a team peaks.

Latest posts

Back