• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Where in the h*** is the support on this board?

mt jack

I commented earlier this season that Bengal fans need not give up on this team. I stand by that comment after listening in this evening. Your guards are fast and athletic. Your bigs are battling better than they have been. All signs point to you sneaking in the Big Sky tourney over a faltering MSU. Stand by your Bengals. Now please win your next four games to muddle up the league standings even more.

Fans by nature are fickle, but there is a reason you have to play the whole season. Two games in three days sure changed a lot of things for this crew. Really happy for Broderick...I remember how down he was last year after the missed free throw in the triple OT game with Weber State. Good for him, and good for Joe and staff....let's get some more!

FormerISUSID

The kids and coaching staff deserve some credit. They could have quit, glad to see them continuing to fight.

It feels so damn good to be a Bengal tonight.. I really enjoy the up tempo, guard oriented game plan.. I think if we continue to play this way and hold the turnovers down, we've got a shot to get to the tourney, where anything can happen. Two years ago, Montana St. had a sketchy season only to make a run to the tourney championship game.. Here's to hoping we can do the same this year..

Coaching on both sides was as fun to watch as the play on the court. Our kids continue to play hard and fast. I like the fact that they attack both man and zone coverage even if a few wild shot go up and some turnovers happen. Its too bad it has taken this long for the Bengals to get it.

what stood out to me about this last weekend is the scores... usually OB's teams slug it out in low scoring games. now they've scored 80+ in their two wins. i hope this is a sign that he is beginning to let the kids play a little more. this faster pace they've been playing seems to be better for the team and its definitely more fun for us fans to watch!

GO BENGALS!!!

Latest posts

Back