• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Where in the World is BlueHawgs?

dave84again

just curious here, but not a peep since when......last season. much like the majority on here predicted (kudos to you all), we get nada from the coach, especially with the year we are having. where is all his helpful advice and playcalling ablitites now? just curious!

dave84again said:
just curious here, but not a peep since when......last season. much like the majority on here predicted (kudos to you all), we get nada from the coach, especially with the year we are having. where is all his helpful advice and playcalling ablitites now? just curious!

84:

Ask yo mama...
xxx_hump-leg.gif

Just remember curiosity killed the cat...

I've been around, reading up on the team, however having not had the time or opportunity to watch or listen to a Bengals game, it wouldn't make much sense for me to jump on the board and criticize that which I have not seen... Then your message would be critical of my commentary void of actual knowledge of the facts...

I think you will find that I have posted a couple of times this season, voicing my condolences to the Bengalden faithful for the lack of success this year. I let those who are better prepared to critique do so, and there has been quite a bit.

I am in disbelief that the team is winless so far. I have read the commentary, and it seems the defense is struggling more than the offense.

I will repeat my comment that I feel the Bengal faithful deserves better.

There are enough players on the team to win games. Criticism is warranted and appropriate.

I'm just not the one to do it this year, and no, I didn't desert the board.

Besides, D.M. has done a great job of stepping up and pointing out the shortcomings he sees...

I hope this satisfies your need for a smacking from da Coach...

Howdy to all y'all in Peek a Chilly...

Coach
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

NICE!!

i knew we could pull you out of the wood work.

you are probably right with the reasoning for no commentary this year...and yes, we should have had at least two or three wins already.

NEXT YEAR???? maybe.

84:

It does my heart no good to see any team I have had a connection to do badly...

I wonder what the year might have been like if Josh's redshirt not been burned in 2004... I didn't realize at the time he was on a 5 year program, otherwise I might have protested the burning of his shirt, versus taking the position that if they really want him to play, he could do it...

I had great hopes for Coach Z and his second season at ISU. It seems he is suffering the same ills as his predecessor. I wish there would be more emphasis in traditional football versus trying to be a team that they appear not to be...

But that is my opinion of the past...

Cya round 84...

Coach

bluehawgscoach said:
84:

It does my heart no good to see any team I have had a connection to do badly...

I wonder what the year might have been like if Josh's redshirt not been burned in 2004... I didn't realize at the time he was on a 5 year program, otherwise I might have protested the burning of his shirt, versus taking the position that if they really want him to play, he could do it...

I had great hopes for Coach Z and his second season at ISU. It seems he is suffering the same ills as his predecessor. I wish there would be more emphasis in traditional football versus trying to be a team that they appear not to be...

But that is my opinion of the past...

Cya round 84...

Coach

How is and where is JB

Bhum:

JB is still in Peek a Chilly... He is finishing up his final semester to graduate this year...

He also works in town - not sure where, but he's around. I'm sure he will be at the game this weekend before he comes home for the holidays...

Happy Turkey Day to all...

Coach

Latest posts

Back