• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

WHERE THEY NOW?? PAST BENGALS

dave84again

a couple easy ones to start us out here.....

Merrill Hoge-ESPN
Jared Allen-Vikings
Ron Boone-Jazz announcer
Craig Joseph-ISU administration, i believe
Ron Harwell-City of Blackfoot, Engineer
Troy Bell-Owner/Operator of several assisted living homes
Jon Winn-about to go off to Law school, and getting married next month
Trevor Bell-siminary teacher/Bishop in SLC
Sean Judd-California Police officer
Gary Anderson-Lawyer back east, can't remember (NY or Boston maybe)
Troy Waters-Montana High school teacher (Missoula, i think)
Andy Bybee-Seattle, financial advisor
Julie Briggs-still running track, Arizona
John Briggs-here in town, driving truck

let's get some more here!!!!!!!!!!!

The same Andy Bybee that ripped his shirt off, rockin' a gold rope during a men's halftime competition Slim's Sr. year... That was ballin'... Andy tells me he is moving back. That cat is funny.

Ted Dawson said:
I believe Atari Callen is working down in Pocatello at their new Costco store.

He is. You'll also find Josh Barnett there too working and going to school (if he hasn't graduated already)...also Brett Fowler - Teacher/Coach at Highland HS

Isaac Mitchell is selling real estate in Pocatello. If you every need to buy or sell contact him. One of my all time favorite Bengals along with Josh Hayes

Corey Bruce (Basketball) is a physician in Phoenix

I could be wrong, but I think Gordon Bean (basketball) is now a podiatrist in Oklahoma.

Jesse Smith got picked up in the NBDL expansion draft by the Reno Bighorns. Jeff Gardner is the head coach at Mountain View high school in Orem. Tim Henry is in law school at Santa Clara. David Schroeder has been playing professionally in France but just decided to come home.

I think Steve Dixon is driving a taxi on the Las Vegas strip... Donnell Morgan is the head coach at Umpqua CC in Oregon, and Lorenzo Watkins is a Asst. Coach at South Carolina St.

steve dixon....LOL!!! my bro-in-law is one of Steve's best buds and if i'm not wrong, he is a lawyer in Vegas. maybe the taxi driving is for golf money??

I was just playin... Steve is a friend, and he is indeed in law down in Vegas. He has one of the sickest reverse lay-ups EVER at ISU...

It would be tuffy spitting BS about a lawyer being a taxi driver...

metallicblue.gif

Josh will be in town until at least May, then I am not sure what he's gonna do...

He's hoping to get another crack at the league in the off season...

In any case, he's got a liking for Peek a Chilly...

How's the weather in the land of the Rocks? :?:

Where the heck is Bengalford??????????????

Coach
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bengalford is not posting under that name anymore, he got chewed out for posting while at work, lol lol :) :) :)

He's still active on the boards (kinda)

I'll add to this list:

Michelle Okamura: Grad Assistant Coach somewhere in New Jersey

Jenn Loo: Last I heard, she had interviews with the pharmacy program. Knowing her, she's probably been accepted

Natalie Graham: She's stuck around, trying to get her masters. Logic and the Laws of the Universe says that she'll get it :)

Lindsay Genssler is living back in Las Vegas, last I heard. I'll check on that and get back to ya'll

Jeni Boesel: She's back home in Portland I hear, enjoying life and just chillin, weighing her options. I know she worked at a golf course last summer.

Andrea Lightfoot: She is a CIA Operative, currently working on covert missions in Uzbekistan (hahaha, OK, not really, but she might as well be. She's practically disappeared).

Micheal Harris: Working on his final classes, then he's prolly gonna head back to California after this semester.

Jill Christensen: She's hung around Poky, not sure what she is doing. She's working full-time, this much I know.

Terrence Calloway: He's hung around and is working out, looking at getting into some NFL tryouts.

Some more:

Dan Zeidman: I just talked to him yesterday. He's sticking around, getting his masters and is currently in free-agent status

Jeni Boesel: She's in Chandler, Arizona, enjoying the sun and working (she wanted to get out of Portland for awhile)

Joanna Hixon: She's home in Reno, working at a firm or an office of some sort. Doing well too, keeping her stomach illness at bay (knock on wood)

Geo Simmons: He's hung around getting his masters and also playing Rugby. If he sticks around longer, he might be on the team next spring when I give the sport a shot :)

My son in-law Jeremy Hershey lives in good old Pocatello. He is a conductor for Union Pacific. He is married to my beautiful daughter Pam and has two children Ian he is almost 5 and Zoe she is 8 months old.

Latest posts

Back